March for Science.....

callmeslick

March for Science.....

Post by callmeslick »

....nothing more, just do it. ;)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: March for Silence....

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:01 pm ....nothing more, just do it. ;)
callmeslick

Re: March for Science.....

Post by callmeslick »

you all have enjoyed your excess around pissing off the pointy headed intellectuals and city folk. All good fun, but sit back and watch what you get in return. Bless your little hearts, you've succeeded in waking up the vast intellectual centers and economic engines around the nation whom you attempted to offend, and now, the smart folks are looking for blood. Watch for what comes next. We just went from 12 people to 860,000 in 48 hours on this protest, and wait until the Latino general strike and Artists summer of actions let loose. Watch the greeting for Trump in Philly today. My side was sort of asleep at the switch, confused by the whole equivalency between HIllary Clinton and all out Nazis and anti-intellectual. They are not asleep now. You all will regret that.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:10 pm wait until the Latino general strike and Artists summer of actions let loose.
Really.... :lol: ....that's all you have.... :lol: ....that's yer plan.... :lol:

Not really tryna tell ya how to run yer bidness....ya might wanna build a 'political party' first..... :?:
Find somebody to lead it...other'n 'Bozo Harambe O'shit'. :idea:
Then, ya might oughta make it 'fact based' instead of 'fake based'.... :?:
........and still it will take decades. 8-) :? :shock: :roll:

Old Pudfark sez: " Ya might not have liked what I said in the past....but, it sure as hell came true. This above, will too. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

he'll be gone before December. We'll have Pence to deal with, properly chastised and at least SANE, provided the Russian probe doesn't show him to be involved.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: every false allegation you've thrown at the 'wall' hasn't stuck...anyone, but you. :lol:

Then, there's the reality... :D ...you're 'stuck' with Trump. :D

Just sayin' nicely....that watching you 'wing it' is like watching a penguin fly.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

note the Musk interview predated the whole past week, and the Davos interview with the hedge fund guy was on day one. I hear a lot of folks saying now that any false hopes have been utterly dashed or overshadowed by the actions and personal conduct of the past week.

As for those who may suggest, "Look at the Dow", that is up due to short term earnings reports largely pointing to the upswell of the tech wave about to overtake industry, which I've been talking about. If it was all about making money, Trump wouldn't worry me a bit, but that would SOLELY be speaking from an investor's point of view, and disregarding my fellow citizens who don't have the means to live, let alone invest, and the greater good of my nation.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Nice DH...concise, telling and I believe accurate. 8-)

Then there's Slick's take on it....of one week of Trumps success vs Obama's eight years of....?....he didn't say....telling ain't it. ;)

Here's an interesting point of view by a person who did not vote for Trump. Sorta a Health Science

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/ ... years.html

I like to call it the 'Difference between Nope & Change vs Smoke & Change'...I don't believe that Slick will understand that...as he is only a 'Profit Prophet'. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »