with laser focus Congress aims for....

callmeslick

with laser focus Congress aims for....

Post by callmeslick »

....the First Fucking Amendment. Wow.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... li=BBnb7Kz
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Re: with laser focus Congress aims for....

Post by HappyHappy »

All I see there is the freedom of ass(holes)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

good display of your lack of grasp of even the basics of your own Constitution. Even assholes get free speech. You are living proof.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

As I see it all Democratic politicians are whine bag sore losers.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

That is not a collage campus it's Congress, the children that throw a fit because they don't get there way need to be controlled!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

In a court room...after the Judge tells ya to shut yer cell phone off....be sure and lecture him about yer first amendment rights...Slick(dumb ass). :roll:

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:That is not a collage campus it's Congress, the children that throw a fit because they don't get there way need to be controlled!
so they cannot send live video from the Floor. That is suppression of their First Amendment rights. Period. Quit excusing fascism, DH.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:That is not a collage campus it's Congress, the children that throw a fit because they don't get there way need to be controlled!
so they cannot send live video from the Floor. That is suppression of their First Amendment rights. Period. Quit excusing fascism, DH.
:lol: :lol: :lol: It's funny watching Slick...publicly wringing out his knickers...it's a tsunami of pity and stupidity.