Well, so much for peace.

Pudfark

Re: Well, so much for peace.

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Pudfark wrote::lol: :lol: all lip...no grip. :lol: :lol: You never weighed in before ya 'wayed' out... ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " It's like school...while attendance is compulsory...participation ain't. eh? "
You contribute nothing. Go back to the sandbox, little boy.
Might take you with me...and watch ya eat all the 'tootsie rolls' therein. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

don't let the kiddoes play in Pud's sandbox! :o
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:don't let the kiddoes play in Pud's sandbox! :o
Pud's not smart enough to understand the message, so he attacks the messenger. He attacks what he doesn't understand. He's unable to participate in an intelligent adult conversation so he resorts to attacking Canada and Canadians.
So yeah, Pud should go play in his sandbox while the grownups are talking.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:It just goes more Twilight Zone every day.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/trumps-pick-a ... 18117.html
Post #1 ^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: what starts in the sandbox....ends in the sandbox. :lol: :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " Ya can't fix stupid...though, ya can crap on it. :lol: "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Putin Dismisses Obama’s Actions Against Russia, Looks Forward to Trump

Putin said that Obama’s actions were a provocation, but said he would not respond in kind, in spite of Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s proposal that he expel 35 diplomats from Russia.

“Reserving the right to retaliate, we will not resort to the level of irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy,” Putin said in a translated statement, calling it “regrettable” that Obama was choosing to end his administration with the provocative action.

Putin said any attempt to further engage with the United States would take place in the upcoming Donald Trump administration.

He added that he would not expel any United States diplomats, but would allow them to enjoy their vacations in the usual locations. He also invited all the children of U.S. diplomats in Russia to the New Year and Christmas celebration at the Kremlin.

:lol: :lol: at the prepubescent actions of Obama :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

TRUTH
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: I see the accusation...reminds me of russian hacking accusation...just don't see the 'charges', only see the whine.. :lol: :lol: