Nice car Ruggie

callmeslick

Re: Nice car Ruggie

Post by callmeslick »

can't read or follow links, huh, Wullie?? All liberals(in fact few) are pacifists. Hell, I'm not one.
Like I said, your view is beyond dimwitted, it's pathetic loser-speak.

......and, on this cheery note, I'm going off to have a few gin and tonics, swim in the pool and barbeque.
My grandson is here, life is grand, shrimp are chilled(and not from the Gulf!). Wallow in your delusions, I'll stop back later. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(never have I felt more like a good BWAHAHAAHAHAHA......you clowns get more delusional by the day).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

Enjoy your grandiose view down upon the unwashed masses from your ivory tower of greatness and slickspeak.

We'll have the last laugh when you are shoved over the side and have to wallow in the shit with the rest of us.

When that happens, somehow I see you playing in real life, the part that Ned Beatty played in DELIVERANCE. "Gin and tonic" is not part of the lingo of the unwashed 'Murrican working class either. Try your best to remember. LMAO
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

CallmeSlick wrote:It never fails to crack me up when right-wingers get all ballsy and shit. Hell, most street gangs could take you losers out, fast. We won't even go into the topic of Italian, Russian or Chinese organizations. You all woudn't last a minute. Then, you want to talk tough about the government and vast numbers of your fellow citizens? How freaking patriotic.........ummm, scratch that word and change 'patriotic' to 'pathetic'
It never fails to crack me up when Slick gets all ballsy and shit (giggle snort giggle)....He wouldn't last a minute....I lasted more than twenty years....and they tried and all of them failed...I worked by myself and never had any backup. Back up was not available and not funded by folks....the same type of folks who are just like Slick. All of them had one thing in common, just like Slick...they had an opinion based on their thoughts and a disregard based on others experience. When thoughts take precedence over experience......We have "lab rats" that believe their own bullshit....and have the faith that the BS will save them....if, they can get everybody to believe it. I believe, that as long as I have my bare hands and or a weapon, I will always have a vote.

Slick you can cast your vote by acclaim, all you want....My self and the others, will write it in stone....or it will be written on our stone....

Patriotic is a word for those that have served others, before themselves.....

Pathetic is a word for those that have only served themselves and who only talk of serving others....

Old Pudfark sez: " Keep dishing it out Slick....and I'll keep serving it back to you "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yawn
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:yawn
Pathetic and boring....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Wullie wrote:Enjoy your grandiose view down upon the unwashed masses from your ivory tower of greatness and slickspeak.

We'll have the last laugh when you are shoved over the side and have to wallow in the shit with the rest of us.

When that happens, somehow I see you playing in real life, the part that Ned Beatty played in DELIVERANCE. "Gin and tonic" is not part of the lingo of the unwashed 'Murrican working class either. Try your best to remember. LMAO

I could give a shit whether Gin and Tonic is part of the lingo whereverthefuck. I like them. Deal with it.
You'll have the last laugh when you watch something run completely out of control. If you don't think I, with family intact, can't get to someplace perfectly comfy while you loons play shoot-it-up, it's you that's naive.
Still, I sort of like it here. My family has been here for a long while, and I'll do everything I can to make sure that remains the case.
As for Deliverence re-makes, take a seat on the porch, son. You're a Natural. :P

Quick! Get him a banjo!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

By the way, if I chose drinks based upon this place, I'd have to make up Sanzaracs......
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

LMAO..
Keep dreaming sonny boy.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Wullie wrote:LMAO..
Keep dreaming sonny boy.
bwahahahahahaha!

amazing how some folks don't grasp the concept of maintaining liquid capital.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

callmeslick wrote:
Wullie wrote:LMAO..
Keep dreaming sonny boy.
bwahahahahahaha!

amazing how some folks don't grasp the concept of maintaining liquid capital.
Amazing answer. I'd bet most of your liquid capitol like your bravery comes out of a bottle.

Practice GRASPING your ankles.