The American Flag

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The American Flag

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Darkhorse wrote:All his creditability went out the window when he showed up to a press conference wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt! :roll:
No. It didn't.
If I wear a Greatful Dead T-shirt does that mean that I'm a drug smoking hippie?
If I wear a T-shirt with Frank Sinatra on it does that mean that I hang out with mobsters?
If I wear a T-shirt with a picture of a whale on it does that mean that I support Greenpeace?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, if this is the sort of upside result, I really couldn't give a crap about who got butthurt over a protest during the National Anthem:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jed ... 2712cf83b?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Kaepernick is worthless scum at best, worse than worthless.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:All his creditability went out the window when he showed up to a press conference wearing a Fidel Castro t-shirt! :roll:
No. It didn't.
If I wear a Greatful Dead T-shirt does that mean that I'm a drug smoking hippie?
If I wear a T-shirt with Frank Sinatra on it does that mean that I hang out with mobsters?
If I wear a T-shirt with a picture of a whale on it does that mean that I support Greenpeace?

You buy the shirt, you wear the shirt, you bought into it. So, if, I wear a shirt that says 'Fuck You Canada', you won't be offended....Eh?
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:
No. It didn't.

You buy the shirt, you wear the shirt, you bought into it. So, if, I wear a shirt that says 'Fuck You Canada', you won't be offended....Eh?
Congratulations on completely missing the point.
But then again, you're pretty darn good at that.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Pudfark wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote: No. It didn't.

Congratulations on completely missing the point.
But then again, you're pretty darn good at that.
:lol: You're 'skirting' the issue, R_D. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:You're 'skirting' the issue, R_D. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Holy shit! You used bold text! I'm fucked now!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

NFL Cracks Down on Player’s 9/11 Tribute Cleats

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -pay-fine/
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »