Sucks to be you, Slick!

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: Sucks to be you, Slick!

Post by callmeslick »

she isn't going to have a two week bronchitis(I hope). You just have to carry the household for a couple weeks. Oh, you all should see the shirt I plan to wear for your arrival. At some time here, we have to go to PM and trade cell numbers so I can help steer you into the area, as if you are on schedule coming over the bay, you should arrive just in time for lunch and I have the perfect welcome to the Shore scoped out!!!
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

God willing, we will arrive at the Slick homestead around noonish on Thursday. I'll PM you my cell number so we can text during our journey and notify you of any delays.

And I assume your t-shirt will look something like this .....

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no, but I want one..........
I have something similar with me that should make the trip. However, I have an avatar(old classic avatar theme for me) appropriate shirt so you can recognize me at Metompkin Seafood, where we can get lunch to bring back to the house
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Wait? What? We don't drive straight to Slick-land? We're hooking up at a restaurant?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if you time it right, you'll pass the place in mind(take out seafood joint) about 2 miles or so out of town on Rte 13. I can think of no better way to welcome you to the shore than to start with Metompkin Seafood. If there are still good soft crabs around, she'll have them, and she has take out seafood that folks literally make the drive from Richmond and DC to sample. if you are making crazy good time, I'll send you into the house first, and then cruise out to grab lunch. Starting at Metompkins would be a fun intro to a local seafood shack.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, if for some reason, you'd prefer to start at Chez Slick for whatever reason, I'm flexible as hell, so long as I consume at least a crabcake and a half pound of spiced shrimp before 1 pm.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, here is what I'll be up to after you all head off for the big city:

http://www.delaware-surf-fishing.com/re ... ue-island/
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Got your #
Sent a test text just to be sure.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ah. Now I have to locate where the boy grandchild put my phone after playing Lego Minecraft. :lol:
fatman

Post by fatman »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Got your #
Sent a test dick pic just to be sure.
Thats the spirit 8-)