Unlike Crooked Hillary Clinton

Pudfark

Unlike Crooked Hillary Clinton

Post by Pudfark »

10:57 a.m.

"Donald Trump will take questions from the public on a web forum during the third night of the Democratic National Convention.

The Republican presidential nominee will participate in an “Ask Me Anything” event Wednesday night on Reddit. Users can begin asking questions at 6:30 p.m. and Trump will start responding at 7 p.m.

No topics are off limits on the forums, which have become a popular Internet staple."

I've got a question fer Hillary.... :lol:
Crusty

Re: Unlike Crooked Hillary Clinton

Post by Crusty »

Im rooting for you guys
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

talked to a couple New Yawkers last night who told me the NY Daily News is launching an investigative report into how much money the Donald owes Russian oligarchs and the Saudi royals. Apparently it is staggering, and they are looking into whether he is trying to use his campaign as a way to leverage the debts. Why would he have gotten into hock with such folks? Because, apparently, there is an absolute red X on his credit with ALL western banks, now, even smaller ones that he was ripping off circa 2002. No one in their right mind invests with him, unless they are trying to bail out of a sinking economy in their home country.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Slanderous Horse shit.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:talked to a couple New Yawkers last night who told me the NY Daily News is launching an investigative report into how much money the Donald owes Russian oligarchs and the Saudi royals. Apparently it is staggering, and they are looking into whether he is trying to use his campaign as a way to leverage the debts. Why would he have gotten into hock with such folks? Because, apparently, there is an absolute red X on his credit with ALL western banks, now, even smaller ones that he was ripping off circa 2002. No one in their right mind invests with him, unless they are trying to bail out of a sinking economy in their home country.

Show the links...or admit yer lies...again.
For proof see my sig below... :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

All I have to say is.....