Shots fired at a Muhammad cartoon contest.

No Politics.
HappyHappy

Re: Shots fired at a Muhammad cartoon contest.

Post by HappyHappy »

Got to be cautious fatman, you are arguing with an idiot.
He has much more experiance in the art of stupidity than you could ever have
and will beat you with experiance.

I expect he is anxiously awaiting the next copy of Democratic Party
talking points so as to give you a rebuttal.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

except, Slappy, he isn't arguing. He's clarifying facts you didn't have a grasp of.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:Lots of shit
Good garden fertilizer!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sorry you don't like it DH, but I think the situation is pretty obvious. While I am happy we have the freedom to do all sorts of things in this nation by way of free expression, I don't have all that much respect for a group going out of there way to elicit a violent response. Maybe these two guys got stopped, but just think if they hadn't. Or, if the exchange of gunfire impacted bystanders with no dog in the fight, so to speak. With freedom comes personal responsibility, and this event lacked that, IMHO.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Commieshit is just following current party talking points.

#1, Blame the NRA

#2, Blame guns in general

#3, Blame the freedom loving people that expressed their first amendment rights to slag the Muzzies.

#4, Act smug and say "I told you so".
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Commieshit is a minion of the "Democrats" repeating anything his Fascist masters program him to repeat.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

there ya go, DH. The voice of the modern conservative. Like it?
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Minoin is a moron.... But we all know Commieshit is a mindless Obama wannabe.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:sorry you don't like it DH, but I think the situation is pretty obvious. While I am happy we have the freedom to do all sorts of things in this nation by way of free expression, I don't have all that much respect for a group going out of there way to elicit a violent response. Maybe these two guys got stopped, but just think if they hadn't. Or, if the exchange of gunfire impacted bystanders with no dog in the fight, so to speak. With freedom comes personal responsibility, and this event lacked that, IMHO.
If people want to use their freedom of speech to poke the monster so be it, that’s on them. My comments were about yours. So your way of thinking is as long as a group is large and nonviolent it is ok to disrespect them! You say Ms. Gellar is anti-Arab, you are anti-Christian, I don't see a difference! Muslims are not a small minority religion feeling persecuted, they are a quarter of the world’s population!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

actually, I'm not 'anti-Christian' at all. I am a confirmed Methodist, and simply don't wear my religion on my sleeve. I also have very little time for pompous psudo-Christians of which the US finds an overabundance. You know, the same folks who don't wish to see the nation do everything possible for the poor, downtrodden or sick. The same folks who cheerlead a military that participates in a quasi-empire. The same folks who think that racism isn't THEIR problem, etc. So, yes, I'll take a lighthearted approach to religion, as I suppose I still am somewhat of a doubting Thomas, but to call me anti-Christian shows a lack of any personal understanding of me.