Samuel L. Jackson. "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

callmeslick

Re: Samuel L. Jackson. "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

Post by callmeslick »

:lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Pudfark wrote:Loco...perhaps...you should quit indulging...before swallowing...that critter residing in the bottom of the bottle... ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " If'n yer gonna be American...ya gotta unnerstan..our new native language...sabes...usted? "

dude, he has a better grasp of things than you do
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Pardon my bad spanglish...Loco...."no soy divertido".... agreed, -1 fer me...

Old Pudfark sez: " never ask a fella, if'n he ate the worm "
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dawg....

Grasp is something progressives try to do....

Grip is something conservatives have...

Old Pudfark sez: " Gotta a grip on it now? "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

as much as I've mocked certain Conservatives here for years, I couldn't have ever done a better job than Pud does, every time he posts, at making American conservatism look idiotic. 8-)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

So you judge conservatives because of how some unknown face on an internet forum posts? Hell, that's ok. I judge all libs on how you and Res Douche act. In fact, I'm gonna bitch slap one tomorrow just for good measure.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

The "conservatives" you mock, Slick....have kept you warm and safe...have been wounded and died for your right to spew here.... a right that I also support/supported.... Slick, your words are just meaningless to folks that have common sense and brains....the more you write here? The more you make the conservative side....the better choice......

Old Pudfark sez: " Write on... "
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:The "conservatives" you mock, Slick....have kept you warm and safe...have been wounded and died for your right to spew here
Are you suggesting that only conservatives keep your country warm and safe?
Are you suggesting that only conservatives have been wounded and died for Slicks right to spew here?
Are you suggesting that there are no liberal Democrats who have ever contributed to the warmth and safety of your country?
Are you suggesting that there are no liberal Democrats who have ever been wounded and died for Slicks right to spew here?

Christ, you're stupid.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

well put....let me add, this nation was founded by a bunch of radical Progressives willing to challenge the established order(England), and die if need be trying. By and large, in times of need, ALL of this nation's people come together. For that reason, while I have some fun with Conservatives, I would never dismiss them as automatically unpatriotic, or unworthy citizens. I wonder if Pud is willing to do likewise, however....