OLYMPIC UPSET!

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: OLYMPIC UPSET!

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote: :cry: WAHHHHHHHHH SNIF SNIF :cry:
IT WAS A JOKE and a damn funny one at that :roll:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

it was someone elses, told in a meeting last week. Loses a bit of the chuckle value when it's made the rounds on TV (Fox News, notably) about 500 times, dontcha think? Then again, those that don't get out much or pay any real attention might have found it to be refreshing, new, and probably the result of Dawg's keen comedic skillz. :roll:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

what will be funny is when Obama wins by about 7-10%, again, in 2012, to hear the usual suspects put their comedic spins on it......that, will be worth the wait. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Milf Romney? Never heard of her.

Has Sniper had her?
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

callmeslick wrote:nah, just dawg regurgitating the lastest wit and wisdom from his right-wing masters. This time, Mitt Romney,
whose business experience led to the rip roaring profit machine that was the Salt Lake Olympics, and who ran for office as anti-gun, pro-abortion and then ran for President as pro-gun, anti-abortion. A true man of great principle, as we've come to expect from the US Conservative movement(see Rush Limbaugh as example, his
pic is in the dictionary next to the word 'hypocrite')

heh-heh....Dawg and his Masters. I like that. :lol:
8-) I kinda knew that :D Hence the pro gun comment. I've heard more than I want to about Rush too, too much for a sane person to handle, but, luckily I'm a nutter so it just annoys me :)
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Milf Romney? Never heard of her.

Has Sniper had her?
He told me he had, twice, but kicked her out of bed for farting the second time. ( no 3 strikes rules here !! )
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I got a red X out of that image. A part of me is glad about that, I think......
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Excellent I must hit a nerve teasing the Chosen One! :lol:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

CUDA wrote:
callmeslick wrote: :cry: WAHHHHHHHHH SNIF SNIF :cry:
IT WAS A JOKE and a damn funny one at that :roll:
he is going to be so freaked out when his lord obama doesn't get elected again, epic melt down :lol:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Mitt Romney,
whose business experience led to the rip roaring profit machine that was the Salt Lake Olympics, and who ran for office as anti-gun, pro-abortion and then ran for President as pro-gun, anti-abortion. A true man of great principle, as we've come to expect from the US Conservative movement(see Rush Limbaugh as example, his
pic is in the dictionary next to the word 'hypocrite')
This is typical Slick....calling Mitt Romney a member of the "US Conservative movement"..ROFLMAO..again. You ain't very factual..but you is entertaining...Slick.

Old Pudfark sez: " Wrap that rascal..apply a little slick...an yer good to go.... "