OLYMPIC UPSET!

callmeslick

Re: OLYMPIC UPSET!

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: You simply choose not to answer my question.
How does it feel? I've posted links when asked for proof numerous times. When armed with that no response from you whatsoever. In fact, deflection. Again, how does it feel? I find it funny as hell that you expect someone else to "man up" when you've refused to do so every time you've been wrong on these boards. How about leading by example? NM, lefties don't do that. They call names, they regurgitate the party mantra and when all else fails they call racism. Because the President happens to be black.

Too bad you're so myopic to think that maybe as a man that people don't agree with his policies. Just like people haven't agreed with policies of every single president we've ever had.............................

fneb

paraphased: you're still not man enough to admit an error.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: paraphased: you're still not man enough to admit an error.
Someone is projecting again. And as usual you refuse to fess up for the numerous times I provided said links, was correct and you decided to either ignore that you were wrong or you deflected on the issue.

And you're far from being able to make a call on who is a "man" or not. For the very same reason you bring up in your quote. Son.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

cite examples of what you're talking about, and I'll likely address them. I'm clearly showing you a quote you made, which was clearly a lie(as you seem to not wish to admit an error), and I called you on it. Now, I'll call you a ball-less pussy, since you dance like a girl around the issue, making up further BS to justify yourself. If the women in AZ laugh at liberals, they must go crazy over wussies that can't even act like men in an anonymous forum. Go shoot a cat, because you've clearly lost the capacity to play with the men-folk.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Dang....you feller's is mule headed.....all ya gotta do RuggStir is yell " calf rope "....and Slick might quit beating the rug......

Old Pudfark sez: " Geezus....how much pee will a thread hold? "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:Go shoot a cat, because you've clearly lost the capacity to play with the men-folk.
Come piss on my rims. I'll show ya some AZ justice.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I wouldn't want to waste perfectly good urine on the effort.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: The wheels of justice...In Az. :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " Was it criminal mischief...or a cat burglar? "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:I wouldn't want to waste perfectly good urine on the effort.
That's the first smart thing you've said all week. Not because of the obvious. Because of the cost of your medical bills.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

hehehe 8 pager, oh yeah, I still got it! 8-)
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

i think penecillin can clear that up for you Dawg...