Awesome, no comments on the State of the Union?

Dawg

Awesome, no comments on the State of the Union?

Post by Dawg »

Or Chris Matthews saying he "forgot Obama was black for an hour"?
No concerns over scolding the Supreme Court, or "tv pundents"?
no "how are you going to double our exports in five years"?
no pointing out he said he created a few thousand jobs this last year while that many are folding every month?
saying he will forge ahead with absolutely unpopular policies?
Telling Dems to fall in lockstep or face his wrath?
telling the congress they will do as he wills or he will veto everything?
I mean, theres a gig of crap he spewed and not one counter, nor supportive 'yay team'?
no tee hee over bobble head Joe and blinky pelosi??
No wtf over saying immigration needs to sit in the back of the bus?
ok then, toodles.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Dawg

Re: Awesome, no comments on the State of the Union?

Post by Dawg »

No?
No one asking why the complete and total focus on jobs wasn't the priority last year?

no one?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

um, saving the economy from complete collapse was the first priority. I'd agree that job growth should have been emphasised over healthcare, but I do get why getting healthcare costs matters. The speech was ok, didn't slam Congress as much as he could or should have(they are the problem, far more than the administration). Actually, he didn't harp on Bush admin issues left to him nearly as much as he could have.
It was a speech. No big deal. The proof is in whether either major party, or preferably both, give a rat's ass about actually governing. It seems they don't and thus, most incumbants from both parties should be shown the door.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:saying he will forge ahead with absolutely unpopular policies?
Telling Dems to fall in lockstep or face his wrath?
telling the congress they will do as he wills or he will veto everything?
I mean, theres a gig of crap he spewed and not one counter, nor supportive 'yay team'?
no tee hee over bobble head Joe and blinky pelosi??
No wtf over saying immigration needs to sit in the back of the bus?
ok then, toodles.

one is left to wonder what drugs you take to get some of these perceptions, and why the hell aren't you sharing them with the rest of us? Seriously.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

I watched it. Thought it was a good speech.

Love how the camera zoomed in on all the military brass' faces when Obama started on the gay issue.
First time I've ever laughed listening to a political speech.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Love how the camera zoomed in on all the military brass' faces when Obama started on the gay issue.
Good for you. It's about time they let your kind join the military.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:Love how the camera zoomed in on all the military brass' faces when Obama started on the gay issue.
Good for you. It's about time they let your kind join the military.
Hey, between the two of us...I'm not the one who's obsessed with owning a collection of phallic symbols.
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

I am tired of Obama talking. I guess it is better to have a President that talks over one that never does, but better yet would be a president that gets more shit done that writing speeches.

Talk is cheap and I did not watch the State of the Union. When I see something happen that improves the state of the Union then that will be worth looking at and talking about maybe.

If Ron Paul runs next time around I will vote for him unless some god drops out of the sky. I would have liked to see the economy collapse, the banks collapse that fucked up etc.. The bailout was pure bullshit and Obama is as much a player in it as Bush and Cheney were. If I had to eat beans and bread and keep my 85' GMC van going for another ten years and wear clothes from the Salvation Army that would be ok with me as long as I was living in a country that was not run by the fucking banks, an honest country for and by the people.

I like the idea I saw recently about how everyone should take all their money out of the big banks and use either a local bank or a credit union. Fuck them. I do have a local bank I use and am a member of a credit union, but I just may go credit union 100%.

Fuck them cocksuckers.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

OMFG, there's so much there I agree with. Obama the lip service Prez. Ron Paul. Not a fan of the economy collapse. Taking money out of banks. Think I'll do that, I have a business account with Chase and another with Wells Fargo.

Also, is that the 30mpg '85 van?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:I watched it. Thought it was a good speech.

Love how the camera zoomed in on all the military brass' faces when Obama started on the gay issue.
That will be one big mistake!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country