Mass. Transformation...

Pudfark

Mass. Transformation...

Post by Pudfark »

We can only hope that the patriots of that state fundamentaly make the change for America....

Old Pudfark sez: " Vote Brown or Go Brown "
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Mass. Transformation...

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

My daughter picked brown for the colour scheme of her wedding.
Now I gotta buy a new suit.

Kids are a pain in the ass. :)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

My kids were C-section... :P

Old Pudfark sez: "Having kids can be a pain"
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

BOSTON -- Pulling off a feat that only a few weeks ago seemed all but impossible, a little-known Massachusetts Republican state senator has upended the state's entrenched Democratic party machine, claiming the U.S. Senate seat held by Ted Kennedy for 47 years and putting President Barak Obama's health care initiative in jeopardy.

That is a quote from WMUR TV.

Kiss my ass all you commie liberals!

OSAMA OBAMA's first HARD slap in the face!

HH
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm shocked. I used to think that Massachusetts voters were some of the dumbest in the nation, voting Teddy in all those years even after he drowned that poor girl. Maybe they've smartened up and finally got away from voting for the "brand name" and trying out someone who can make a difference. We'll see how the new guy does. He can't be any more of a POS than Ted was. If that isn't proof that teh peeple don't want Obama's tax inducing health care then I don't know what is. It was snowing and shit and people still came out to slap Obama Bin Laden in the face with their vote.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I've got to admit I'm genuinely stunned :shock:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

Even the communist sheep in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Massachusetts
have had enough of the Obama regime!

I am so proud to know that even the most brainwashed people can open their eyes and see the light!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HH
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Tell us how you really feel...... :mrgreen:

I wonder, did Massoftwoshits Dems vote Brown in as well? Did they send a message to Barry that the bailouts were too much and that this country couldn't afford more debt? 2012 should be interesting. Hopefully someone else more qualified than McCain (or Palin) will run, cuz now that Barry is bankrupting the country it shouldn't be hard to tell him "4 years is enuf, bitch".
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
I wonder, did Massoftwoshits Dems vote Brown in as well?
bingo! we have a winner. Some of y'all jumping up and down aren't going to like the upshot of this at all.
Brown won, because Mass. Dems punished the Obama admin for NOT BEING LIBERAL ENOUGH! In other words,
they're pissed that we are expanding Afghanistan, pissed that Healthcare got watered down, pissed that gays in the military hasn't been addressed. If Dems were happy, Coakley wins easily. Look at the polls.....
she was up by 15% three weeks ago.

Did they send a message to Barry that the bailouts were too much and that this country couldn't afford more debt?
maybe, but not likely.
2012 should be interesting. Hopefully someone else more qualified than McCain (or Palin) will run, cuz now that Barry is bankrupting the country it shouldn't be hard to tell him "4 years is enuf, bitch".
Obama will win again in 2012, you heard it here. He will probably start acting independantly of his own Congress, if he is smart. But, he will win.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Slick, there is no way to dodge the obvious.
This election is a Democrats perfect storm.
Obama Bin Biden is finished. His brand of Neo Communism
is heading for the toilet of history.
In 20 years the only good comment people will be
able to say is "at least he was black".

We got a few dozen more Democrats to sink.
For example.

Boxer,
Finstein,
Pelosi,
Kerry,
Shaheen.

Mother nature got rid of the most notorious
of the Democrat criminals and Obama's poor performance
caused him to be replaced with a FINE REPUBLICAN!

I hope Mary Jo is holding his head under muddy salt water in Hell as we speak. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

By the way, can anyone say "President Brown"? (and I don't mean Obama Bin Biden's brown skin)

LMAO, eat our dust Callmeslick!

HH