R.I.P.

No Politics.
callmeslick

Re: R.I.P.

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:I find i to be an embarassment

couldn't have put it better. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
fatman wrote:
callmeslick wrote:a bunch of supposed adults shouldn't need this lecture on WHY Mandela is important to all of us, but.......
Why he is looked on as a saint baffles me the dude was a stone hearted killer who is no better than some hadji setting of a car bomb in a crowded market theres a reason he was sentanced to death
and, I'd love to see how well you could man up in his situation. His bravery in the face of overwhelming odds was incredible.
Hey Slick....Charlie Manson could use some words of encouragement...and another "fruitcake" this year.....
Now, on the other hand.....Mandela was no better than the Taliban. He was judged and adjudicated by his peers....found guilty. The only mistake in the process? They didn't apply the death penalty.

Old Pudfark sez: " For he's a jolly good fella and nobody can deny....and Nelson Mandela, don't jibe/jive.."
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:
HappyHappy wrote:I find i to be an embarassment

couldn't have put it better. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another compliment from the sub human piece of shit.

HH
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Appears to me HH that CMS ran out of idealogical/ideas and took on the task of "typo's".
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

callmeslick wrote:a bunch of supposed adults shouldn't need this lecture on WHY Mandela is important to all of us, but.......

good lord, read up on the man slick- to the end he never renounced his insanely violent methods early in his life.
By ignoring a mans past and raising his value above others in his country who never filled a tire with gasoline and set someone on fire is blunt force trauma to reason.
You can't compare him to MLK, who I thought did an amazing job, or Ghandi, again a great man- he doesn't hold up to light. His wife was certifiable.
i'd have a dam site more respect for the guy if he had simply acknowledge his past, but nope

hey, did we forget about these quotes, what, 7 years ago?

It's a tragedy what is happening, what Bush is doing. All Bush wants is Iraqi oil. There is no doubt that the U.S. is behaving badly. Why are they not seeking to confiscate weapons of mass destruction from their ally Israel? This is just an excuse to get Iraq's oil.
~ Nelson Mandela

What I am condemning is that one power, with a president [George W. Bush] who has no foresight, who cannot think properly, is now wanting to plunge the world into a holocaust.
~ Nelson Mandela

"It is a tragedy, what is happening, what Bush is doing. But Bush is now undermining the United Nations" Mandela

"If there is a country that has committed unspeakable atrocities in the world, it is the United States of America. They don't care." Mandela

ah, what? we forgot the history this guy has had attacking america and white europe?

:roll:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Dawg wrote:

good lord, read up on the man slick- to the end he never renounced his insanely violent methods early in his life.
Neither did George Washington, that I ever read. And, for the same reasons, essentially.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Dawg wrote:

Neither did George Washington, that I ever read. And, for the same reasons, essentially.
This is exactly why decent folks left acwos. The "shit got to Slick".
Truly you must be joking? Slick?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nope, I'm not, Pud.
Let's look at the comparisons and leave color of skin out of it:
Each took a violent course of action to overthrow a tyrannical minority who was running roughshod over the majority. Both, later reconciled factions within their home countries(Washington-tories and revolutionaries), and went on to be President. Neither disavowed the violent part, but both should be remembered for the positive outcomes and achievements that resulted from the peaceful phase of their careers.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:This is exactly why decent folks left acwos.
What an idiot. :roll:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Which one played "butt-darts" fer 27 years?
Which one promoted a democracy?

No more racist remarks...please.