Are you Amish?

Pudfark

Are you Amish?

Post by Pudfark »

Would you like to be? Old Pudfark is thinking about starting an "Online Internet Amish Ministry".....

I want everybody to know that it has nuthin to do with the exemption that will be granted under the forthcoming Federal Health Care Mandate for those of the Amish persuasion....

There is only one rule.....Ya have to want to be a "true believer".....
Members will receive a wallet size I.D. suitable for laminating...and a 8"x11" membership document glossy (suitable for framing) attesting to their feverent belief in "Self Health"...

Old Pudfark sez: "Keep the faith"
callmeslick

Re: Are you Amish?

Post by callmeslick »

as one who lives in Amish, and Old Order Mennonite, country(both will be exempted, for religious reasons),
trust me, you couldn't hack their lifestyle. No electricity for starters(some Mennonites can use it for work
purposes, but it gets complicated), no machinery. Most important, however, is an absolute committment to helping your neighbors in need, whether they ascribe to your beliefs or not. Further, they are absolute pacifists, who I've never heard speak ill of another human being. You may have to work on your faith, Pud....

oh, and they do utilize the healthcare system, they just don't utilize outside support systems. Hence, for their brethren that cannot pay for it, the community gladly covers the expenses of it's weakest members.
What a concept, wouldn't it be nice if the whole nation adopted such an ideal?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:What a concept, wouldn't it be nice if the whole nation adopted such an ideal?
Welcome to Canada.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

There is absolutely nothing wrong with my "virtual faith", only your perception of it, Slick.....Your participation in my "virtual faith" is strickly voluntary... However, participation in the Federal Health Mandate is not....All I am offering is a safe religious haven for political refugees fleeing from "Government Persecution" in a virtual enviornment....Everyone is welcome and best of all, it's green...

Old Pudfark sez: " Ya gotta have faith "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if bullshit is green, then your 'virtual faith' is, indeed, green.
Otherwise, it's just selfishness, cloaked behind a feeble excuse.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Ya shouldn't talk about yer neighbors that way....We are as devout as they be...and are entitled to the same consideration and benefits....Who do you think you are to judge our beliefs?.....What do we have to do? Join a union?...We are a non-profit group...We have rights....We don't criticize others...We believe in religious freedom and the rewards in the great beyond....Your sarcasm is not appreciated....

Old Pudfark sez: " I'm a believer in equity and equality "
Soapy

Post by Soapy »

Thou hast just received the Amish Virus.

As we haveth no technology nor programming experience, this virus worketh on the honour system. Please delete all the files from thy hard drive and manually forward this virus to all on thy mailing list.
We thank thee for thy cooperation.

— The Amish Computer Engineering Dept.

:lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

That do bring to mind the old Amish Virus Check Program...ya know the one where ya scans the soles of yer shoes....after steppin out of da wagon..... :o
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

I live in Pennsylvania. The Amish men are getting strangers to fuck their wives to try and offset years of inbreeding in some of their communities.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Jumoschwanz wrote:I live in Pennsylvania. The Amish men are getting strangers to fuck their wives to try and offset years of inbreeding in some of their communities.
Damm whos in for a road trip the Amish chics are strangely alluring