Glen Beck is....?

Pudfark

Glen Beck is....?

Post by Pudfark »

I think I can hear Slick...grinding his teeth.... :lol:
callmeslick

Re: Glen Beck is....?

Post by callmeslick »

.....not even going to think about finishing that sentence. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nuf

Post by nuf »

a retardet peace of shit which only retardet peaces of shit take seriously. there are many threads on forums which make fun of this retard and his mentally hadicapped followers. one of my favourites:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showth ... id=3241828

my solution: shoot his backwards ass redneck followers, not in the head, but in the stomach :mrgreen: and all of them.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm not a fan.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I'm not a fan.

sure, you say that because nuf would come gunning for you....... :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
nuf

Post by nuf »

naw, not ruggi :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

seriously, I don't think Glenn Beck is retarded in the least. I think he is just a clever shill who knows that he can market loony BS to a certain slow-witted segment of the populace. Honestly, there is some serious paranoia loose here in the US among some folks. Just look at some of the statements at those tea-party
gatherings, and you'll know what I mean. Beck runs with that, and makes himself wealthy doing his show. It's sort of like Lou Dobbs on acid........Beck is just a symptom, his audience is the disease. Gut shooting them isn't the answer, though, and lobotomizing them would be redundant. We can just hope that they will prove too stupid to breed, and just die off.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

And Slick (again) writes off everyone who has an opinion other than his.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

opinions are fine, Ruggi. Whacked out stuff with no basis in reality is a problem.
Speaking of losing sight of reality, or lapses in memory, ya gotta love this one: First Dana Perrino(former
Press Flack for Bush) and then Rudy Giuliani(first rate buffoon, and flat-out crook) hit the airwaves with the gem, "there were NO terrorist attacks on the US during the Bush Presidency". Hmmmmm. Ok, maybe they meant, "since 9/11", but that would still leave out Richard Reid, now, wouldn't it? Don't you love how the ideology, and politics, comes first, and national security comes second?
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm sure they meant successful terrorist attacks. Cuz the other makes no sense. As for Guiliani, he did more for New York than the 10 administrations before him. And what kind of evidence do you have he's a crook?
All the cool LOMAC stuff