Obama's homeys at it again

HappyHappy

Obama's homeys at it again

Post by HappyHappy »

Black kids don't seem to get it. Want respect? Cut the shit.

This from Commie News Netwerk...

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/world- ... _inthenews

HH
callmeslick

Re: Obama's homeys at it again

Post by callmeslick »

funny, for a guy who's claimed to be 'part-black' or some such nonsense, you sure seem quick to put down black youth in general, or link bad people to the President sheerly based on the colors of their skin. Hmmmmm.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Interestingly you want to bag on HH and not the topic.

Where are the race baiters? Where are Sharpton and Jackson? Why aren't they organizing protests about this and the Oklahoma shooting? Why? Because THEY are the true racists. They are the ones that use Tawana Brawley to tell lies and stir up the racial mix. Not for the good of their people or the good of the country, but only to keep themselves relevant and to keep money in their pockets. They are the ones that can call people Homo and have those on the left remain silent. They are the ones that come out and say "we frown upon the shooting of the student in Oklahoma" SERIOUSLY? you frown upon it. Thats the best you can do is tell your race,

Ya know it probably wasn't such a good idea to shoot that white boy for no reason. Your making things difficult for me. SERIOUSLY?

You were all over the Travon Martin story but I've heard little to nothing from you on these two incidents.

WHY?

Not news worthy enough? Doesn't fit the democratic talking points? You don't care? Why???

You complained about the lack of honest discussion on this board, and yet here you are making no attempt at it. I know HH will just call you names like some 3rd grader. Because thats ALL HE DOES when he engages you, so then my question remains to you, why directly engage him? Why don't you just lie like he does and tell people you have him on ignore so you don't need to engage him? I secretly think you like the abuse :P
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

fatman

Post by fatman »

Happy is Bill Cosby :o
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

CUDA wrote:Interestingly you want to bag on HH and not the topic.
He is nothing more than a two bit troll and bigot; he could not have an honest discussion if his life depended on it. A typical progressive, all hot air with nothing behind it!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

callmeslick wrote:funny, for a guy who's claimed to be 'part-black' or some such nonsense, you sure seem quick to put down black youth in general, or link bad people to the President sheerly based on the colors of their skin. Hmmmmm.

A few screaming assholes and gangbanger wannabees make all men
of African decent look bad.
Callmeshit, your posts over the years paint you as a bigot, a racist.
Democrat Stalin wannabees like you attempt to build a power base on it.

"Democratic talking points" indeed :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HH
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I suspect that when all is said and done, the OK thing is a gang activity of some sort........but, no need for Sharpton et al to comment. The white race baiters are out in sufficient force, as all can see here.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Slick, I'll take that as the "white" 89 year old honorable vet was a "race baiter" and deserved what he got.

Slick, you are one miserable self serving, human being.
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

callmeslick wrote:I suspect that when all is said and done, the OK thing is a gang activity of some sort........but, no need for Sharpton et al to comment. The white race baiters are out in sufficient force, as all can see here.
You're a hypocrite
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Slick, I'll take that as the "white" 89 year old honorable vet was a "race baiter" and deserved what he got.

Slick, you are one miserable self serving, human being.
please, clown, no one(me or otherwise) said that. He was a tragic victim, as was the Aussie ballplayer, Trayvon Martin and about 300 other folks every day in this nation. The 'white race-baiters' are the cadre of whining bigots who feel compelled, at every turn, to yell, 'where's Sharpton on this one?', or compare every teenaged black kid in trouble with the law with Obama, whether he is essentially an average kid(like Martin) with some issues, or some gansta killer.
Oh, and me, miserable? Never. I can live with my conscience.....come to think of it, as a contrast to an asshole who suggested Martin deserved to die, I actually HAVE a conscience and a moral compass.