Poverty on increase

ruggbutt

Re: Poverty on increase

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: those value systems included a selfish level of greed for some folks that exceeds anything ever seen in this nation's history.
You're stoned. The selfish greed seen in the past decade from stock brokers and banks far exceed anything ever seen in this nation's history.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

fatman wrote:
callmeslick wrote:They are catching us because they now have free markets like we do, education like we do

Thats because they educate here, i drive past Deakin uni in Burwood a fair bit and dead set it is all indians and asians it is literaly spot the white guy

sad commentary when, say, 40 years down the road it will be 'spot the white guy' in pretty much every niche of power and privilege.......and, who will be to blame for that? Guess what, it won't be the fault of the folks still willing to sacrifice for their future generations and the education of their children. With luck, Australia's populace won't be quite as lazy or stupid as America's seems determined to be.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: those value systems included a selfish level of greed for some folks that exceeds anything ever seen in this nation's history.
You're stoned. The selfish greed seen in the past decade from stock brokers and banks far exceed anything ever seen in this nation's history.

and, when I describe 'starting in the mid-80's' , you read someplace where I suggested that the trend had stopped, or improved? And then, you have the sheer lack-o-brains to call me, or anyone else, stupid?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

As this forum's official ECD™ you do realize that you make as much sense and are respected as much as Snookie.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Which correlates to? If you got big teats....you're more forgiven/understood......How ever after reading most of the "slickspeak" here...folks stare at him for a different reason............
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

nice comeback,Ruggie....in other words, you didn't read what I said, or didn't understand. Now you'll come up with cutesy names to call me. And, the Rube, predictably, will chime in with gibberish.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Callmesick is stupid?
Nah, just arrogant and possesing a keen
sense of self worship.

HH
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

For you Obama haters.

Besides 5 more wars. Where do you think we'd be if McCain had won?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

less in debt :idea:
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Yep, less in debt and I honestly think McCain wouldn't have done much of anything. He's as useless as tits on a bull. But doing nothing is better than doing harm as Obama did. You can bet all those seniors that voted lefty will be changing their minds now that Medicare has been raped to the tune of $500 billion. Can't wait for Slick to come back on that one. Cuz my close friend who is a hostpital administrator for Banner says that is a fact and that they're doing what they can to cut costs so that they'll be able to service people in the future. He says that they don't turn down anyone for medical emergency. And that Obama's "plan" will shut down other hospitals that aren't as large and can take that kind of financial hit.
All the cool LOMAC stuff