Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe

HappyHappy

Re: Stephen Hawking: God didn't create universe

Post by HappyHappy »

CUDA wrote: and I'll warn you to be prepared, because you'll find the Romans were very adept at record keeping ;)

LMAO kid, there are no Roman records of that period.
I have heard that argumen a hundred times, there is nothing surviving but hersay
and some Catholic church "records" written 400 years later!

Believers commonly use that lame ass argument.

Even if you could provide proof of a historical Jesus it means little
in this discussion, it proves only that a Jew named Jesus was put to death.
Jesus was a very common name in that region at that time.

I want to see your proof of a God.

HH
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I want to see your proof of a God.
I want to see you disprove him.

you see we can go on and on at this and you'll learn nothing. You see in your Ignorance you ASSUME that I don't agree with Science and Evolution. you would be wrong. in your short sightedness I tried to encourage you to think beyond your limited ability by asking you Valid questions. Questions that I hoped would exercise the Muscle that you have called a Brain. and just like any muscle when its not used it shrinks. I asked you questions which you appear to be incapable of answering. not ONLY couldn't you answer them you didn't even make an attempt. SAD. I guess your Atheists handbook didn't tell you how. Why am I not surprised. I knew the minute you posted this you were Trolling. only a fool would have seen otherwise, but as I "TRIED" to get you to engage in a discussion, you kept coming back with in your childlike way "I know you are but what am I" :roll:

This was your thread. YOU claimed God didn't created the universe, it was YOUR burden to Prove that statement. yet to say that you have failed miserably to prove it or to even attempt to prove it would be an understatement. So I'll leave you with these words so you can Troll off and claim your imaginary Victory.
Psalm 14:1 wrote:The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Typical believers responce.
There is no God.
There are no records of the historical Jesus.
Since you posess blind faith in a fairy tale, I am supposed to disprove a fantasy.
The evidence is on my side, I say there is nothing, no god.
I look out there and see no god and empty space above.

I need no further proof.

It is YOU that needs to supply proof.

And the further you go the more doubt I plant in your mind :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And one day you may realise the truth and be a better person for it! ;)

HH
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Well Happy. You seem to have it all worked out.

Why do I need to prove anything to you? I didn't start a thread trying to convince you of anything, and I never will. I have over 21,000 posts on this forum, and I never started a thread about God.

So, why do you think I need to prove anything to you? I talk about my beliefs, but never to change your mind. Your mind and heart are as cold as stone. That's good enough for me to stop caring what you think.

Whatever you believe is fine with me. Believe it and see how it works out for you.

Unlike you. I won't call it a myth. You can call God a myth if it makes you feel better. I consider the source and ignore it.

btw..You've planted nothing in my mind.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

There are many God and creation myths, some are very similar to the Bible.
Are any correct?
I know that none are.

You have had the Atheist creed handed to you, you are forever changed.

Remember, you can never know that the God Myth is a fraud because you will be dead.
It's the ultimate theft, the ultimate scam.

HH
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Really?

What did it steal from me?
RS_Blooddrive

Post by RS_Blooddrive »

HappyHappy u got just as much faith as anyone I have ever known ...your just too stupid to know it.
I say show me proof there is someone named Stephen Hawking. What are you going to do ..show me a pic of him..I can show you a pic of a rendering of jesus. Are you going to show me a book he wrote with scientific facts? I can show you scientific facts the bible. Are you going to introduce him to me in person? How do I know he isnt an actor?
Prove to me the world isnt flat...
Prove to me we landed on the moon...
Prove to me there are other planets....
Prove to me the earth isnt the center of the universe...
Prove to me there are other galaxies..
You cant...what are you going to do ...show pics of these that may of been made on photoshop? All you can do is take faith in that you were taught in school and by parents is true. You just cant face the fact you arent the supreme being. You say show you proof of god....I say show me proof of Stephen Hawking...it works both ways
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I think what I find most disappointing about HH is his fear to try to discuss the topic. a topic in which he started and then refused to defend. why is he afraid? is his position so weak that it cannot stand up to a challenge?

I can't prove there is a God. I can't prove there is Gravity either, but I can sure see the effects of it.
as for doubts, I'm full of them. HH needn't flatter himself thinking he's given me any more. he hasn't. he has his own doubt and it shows in his lack of courage to answer any of the questions I put forward. because by answering them it would cause him to have to think about his position. something he is obviuosly afraid to do.

I'm just waiting for him to says he doesnt have doubt's about being an atheist.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Oh my, RS_Blooddrive is here.
This is now little more than a tard fight.
Of all the tards I have run into on line there is no one
of less intelligence than that cheap little maggot!

Proof of gravity is obvious, we are stranded here on the surface
of the Earth obriting a star, caught there by gravity.

Proof of a God has zero effect.
all you can do is spout creationist BS.
I find it obvious that 4.5 billion years of evolution has done it's job.
Well, sort of, occasionally there is a giant step backwards.
RS_Blooddrive is evidence of that.
Blooddrive is here because Jiri's new ignore feature prevents
a person from sending pages when you are out of the lobby.
Blood loved the immature harassment.
The new ignore effectivly bans him from my Hyper Lobby! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Have a happy godless sunday.
I will go to church today and read bible verses.
I will say AMEN with the congregation.
it's good for business!

HH
RS_Blooddrive

Post by RS_Blooddrive »

You can always tell when he is loosing the fight and just won’t admit it. He will start post insults and a bunch of smiley faces. The funniest part of this whole thing it is my understanding that when the father of his Atheist Evolsionary religion (Darwin) was on his death bed...he renounced it all as false and that there was a god. But when Jesus was tortured, whipped, beaten, and dieing... he kept his faith and teachings. I guess the father of his religion just wasn’t nearly as strong as the father of mine. I wonder if HappyHappy with do the same on his deathbed.

So here is what I will do HappyHappy...I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is god. But first you have to prove to all of us here...beyond a shadow of a doubt...that YOU are a real, live, breathing human being, and not some north Korean generated computer virus/bot here just to spreading your communist anti-Christ rhetoric. That should be easy for you…but I bet you can’t.