King Obama

No Politics.
Pudfark

Re: King Obama

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:um, do you think you can get rid of low level dealers by locking them up? Seriously? WTF, Pud, at least TRY to give us the impression that you spent some time around law enforcement, even if it was just serving breakfast at the Krispy Kreme.
Your solution of 'run amok'...free drugs and a free ride, ain't worked anywhere....keep trying, the victims are piling up...not, that you care.

Sounds to me, like ya wanna be 'pardoned' and expunged? :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

actually, that's the point....I don't need to be pardoned or expunged, because people who were doing what I was, back in the day never got busted in the first place? Why? Because I was paying the judges, I was paying the state and local cops. There's your fucking justice. Locking up poor kids with zero options and little cover and then making it so they never get a decent job for the next 20 years or so is not the way to build a society. If we wanted to get rid of drugs, we could have gone the route other nations have(beheading and such), but we don't, and never will. No, we're fine, apparently, with a bunch of untreated addicts, bankers and organized crime getting rich, developers making money building and running private jails, while a huge mass of the population gets screwed over. Sad, actually, and hardly progress for the wealthiest nation on the planet.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:actually, that's the point....I don't need to be pardoned or expunged, because people who were doing what I was, back in the day never got busted in the first place? Why? Because I was paying the judges, I was paying the state and local cops. There's your fucking justice. Locking up poor kids with zero options and little cover and then making it so they never get a decent job for the next 20 years or so is not the way to build a society. If we wanted to get rid of drugs, we could have gone the route other nations have(beheading and such), but we don't, and never will. No, we're fine, apparently, with a bunch of untreated addicts, bankers and organized crime getting rich, developers making money building and running private jails, while a huge mass of the population gets screwed over. Sad, actually, and hardly progress for the wealthiest nation on the planet.
Shame ya didn't get 'caught' and missed the penal mixed marriage experience.....cocksucker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

too bad you don't grasp the corruption. Hell, I knew folks who did get caught and lived like royalty from connections in prison(wife visits, gourmet food). You just don't get, or want to get, that the system is fucking the poor and non-members of criminal organizations.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

For the life of me, Slick ..... I don't know why you bother.
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:Locking up poor kids with zero options and little cover and then making it so they never get a decent job for the next 20 years or so is not the way to build a society.
By choosing to go that route they are the ones going againt society dude no one is forcing them to start using or dealing, sure there may be shitty life conditions but hey look at all the people that pull themselves up by their boot straps work 3 shitty part time jobs to put themselves through school and make something of their lives
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

easy to say, Fats, but the realities are far different. Choosing to break the law is not terribly much different that 'choosing' to feed their families, in many cases. The laws get enforced at disparate levels, and the whole mess falls on the greater society to pay for. Frankly, spend the money on more access to education, treat the addicts that fuel the black market and more on. Bottom line, and to the original post, what Obama is doing is neither 'king-like' nor wrong.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:easy to say, Fats, but the realities are far different. Choosing to break the law is not terribly much different that 'choosing' to feed their families, in many cases. The laws get enforced at disparate levels, and the whole mess falls on the greater society to pay for. Frankly, spend the money on more access to education, treat the addicts that fuel the black market and more on. Bottom line, and to the original post, what Obama is doing is neither 'king-like' nor wrong.
:lol: Nothing like a air headed 'social explain' from a 'trust fund' baby with no real disparate life experience. What Obama is doing/has done is 'unilateral' and contravenes our law and system of justice. It's 'Introduction to Anarchy 101', taught at the ghetto level. All of it supported by ewe and your motive to fleece the other sheep.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Father arrested after 1-year-old son tests positive for meth
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/08/fa ... cmp=hplnws

Chicago's grim murder trend blamed on light sentencing, misguided reform
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/08/ch ... cmp=hplnws

;)
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:what Obama is doing is neither 'king-like' nor wrong.
There is wrong and morally wrong, and i dont know what American society as a whole think of this i presume that most dont even know who and what he has pardoned tbh