King Obama

No Politics.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: King Obama

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Less than two pages and honour thief ran out of ideas.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote::lol: laughing at yer stupidity. :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " If wishes were horses....beggars would ride. "
of course, a liar with no honor would find the concept of justice stupid. Back under the bridge, troll.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Pudfark wrote::lol: laughing at yer stupidity. :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " If wishes were horses....beggars would ride. "
Yep...
fatman

Post by fatman »

callmeslick wrote:another fine example. Do you fix this by locking people up? How so? You intervene before the addiction gets a hold of them to that level.
End result here and i didnt think much about it when i was against mandatory sentencing, but each and every one makes life choices they choose to do drugs steal etc so in the end they arent the victims here they are the master of their domains and ergo my sympathy is not strong for them
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that's fine, Fats, but getting over the bad choice requires MEDICAL intervention, and the bottom line is that such is VERY hard to come by here.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:that's fine, Fats, but getting over the bad choice requires MEDICAL intervention, and the bottom line is that such is VERY hard to come by here.
ObamaCare don't. Planned Parenthood and Free Willy for the win...... :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Here's another one of them "victimless drug crimes" you were lying about earlier in this thread.....Silly

Killer faces execution in boy's death

"Sometime in the early morning of April 18, 1998, Cardenas, Vasquez, then 20, and Vasquez’s cousin, 15-year-old Andres Chapa, left a party together. Vasquez had been drinking, smoking marijuana and snorting cocaine, according to his confession."

http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-new ... boys-death

Then a dab off topic...here's another shit cookie for you to eat...

Criminal case against Rick Perry dropped
http://www.myeasttex.com/news/local-new ... ry-dropped

:lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

what does that have to do with locking people up for small dealing? Especially when you only pick and choose which colored ones you lock up.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:what does that have to do with locking people up for small dealing? Especially when you only pick and choose which colored ones you lock up.
The asshole murderer I posted above? Where do you think he got his drugs from? Oh, yeah, see your first sentence above....Silly

How many of them have you locked up, picked, chose or otherwise?

Spend some 'quality' time with those folks...oopsies, almost forgot you were a 'dealer' in yer youth...then went to 'collage' and became a 'poser'. :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

um, do you think you can get rid of low level dealers by locking them up? Seriously? WTF, Pud, at least TRY to give us the impression that you spent some time around law enforcement, even if it was just serving breakfast at the Krispy Kreme.