King Obama

No Politics.
Pudfark

Re: King Obama

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:the point, Fats, is that if you wish to have justice for people, you treat drugs as an illness, not a crime. Incarceration over petty shit has done NOTHING to make real crime less, especially when the penalties are enforced with obvious racial and economic class bias. You just create a permanent underclass which drags the whole nation down.
Slick has obviously lived a 'protected' life under a rock. He has never seen/scene what drugs do to people and what drug driven people do to other people. He's too stupid to hide his comments under the same rock....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... s-chicago/
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Slick has obviously lived a 'protected' life under a rock. He has never seen/scene what drugs do to people and what drug driven people do to other people. He's too stupid to hide his comments under the same rock....
you assclown, I've seen more sides of the drug trade than you could conjure up in your feeble mind. Top to bottom. Your example, for instance, is perfectly handled by RICO statutes, because you are dealing in the organized crime aspect. I'm talking about corner boys, runners, stash house guards and shit. Hell, those are usually 13 and 14 year olds, and giving them adult sentences or other idiotic mandatories is generating a permanent underclass. As to the users, if you treat them like folks with a medical problem(addiction) and fix the fucking problem instead of busting them, you lower demand, killing off the upper echelons of the business. Of course, you are far too stupid to get that. Far too many people are. That is why we have prisons as a for-profit business, the most incarcerated citizens in the world and we lose whole chunks of a generation to drugs. Folks make money because people like you are too stupid to understand they are playing you at every level.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

here you go......how is society served by putting this dope addict away for 30 years?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/can ... li=BBnb7Kz

20 bucks worth of candy bars? Last non-drug offense was similar scale robbery from a Dollar Store 5 years ago? Seriously? This is justice?
My ass it is. :twisted:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

So mr. Callmeshit.
If your Horseshit holds and credibility, answer me this.
Whay aint there any honkeys on the list?????
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:So mr. Callmeshit.
If your Horseshit holds and credibility, answer me this.
Whay aint there any honkeys on the list?????
can you grasp the concept that the sentencing guidelines have been applied with a HEAVY racial bias? That is the justice which is being attempted here. Can you PROVE the racial identity of every name on the list? I can't.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Pudfark wrote:Slick has obviously lived a 'protected' life under a rock. He has never seen/scene what drugs do to people and what drug driven people do to other people. He's too stupid to hide his comments under the same rock....
you assclown, I've seen more sides of the drug trade than you could conjure up in your feeble mind. Top to bottom. Your example, for instance, is perfectly handled by RICO statutes, because you are dealing in the organized crime aspect. I'm talking about corner boys, runners, stash house guards and shit. Hell, those are usually 13 and 14 year olds, and giving them adult sentences or other idiotic mandatories is generating a permanent underclass. As to the users, if you treat them like folks with a medical problem(addiction) and fix the fucking problem instead of busting them, you lower demand, killing off the upper echelons of the business. Of course, you are far too stupid to get that. Far too many people are. That is why we have prisons as a for-profit business, the most incarcerated citizens in the world and we lose whole chunks of a generation to drugs. Folks make money because people like you are too stupid to understand they are playing you at every level.
:lol: You are so stupid? Yer poring piss into yer own boots... :roll:

Old Pudfark sez: " Yup, Slick tried out for the debate team....was sent to drama class instead. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

here's how addiction impacts another hot button issue:
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/h ... -addiction
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:here's how addiction impacts another hot button issue:
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/h ... -addiction

4 men accused of raping 9-year-old girl on Easter as mom allegedly smoked meth
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/04/4- ... cmp=hphz09
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

another fine example. Do you fix this by locking people up? How so? You intervene before the addiction gets a hold of them to that level.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: laughing at yer stupidity. :lol:

Old Pudfark sez: " If wishes were horses....beggars would ride. "