Trump protester pro

Post by Pudfark »

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/17/t ... ts-manning

^^^^^and informative read and vid^^^^^
Pudfark

Re: Trump protester pro

Post by Pudfark »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... uguration/

:lol: :lol: Yuge protests....where are they gonna bunk down at night? Delaware? ;) ;)

this is gonna fizzle faster than OWS.... :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

the protestors are going to be just fine. Sending an entire busload from Indianapolis myself as a sponsor, another from Philly. Oh, and the paid protestor thing is a bogus, planted story, which is why ZERO real news outlets picked the story up.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

And what do you expect to accomplish by this?
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

to allow some women, who couldn't otherwise afford it, to go and show their solidarity against a rollback of human rights. American as apple pie. The attendees(and I know dozens) from around here can afford to go without my help.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:56 pm the protestors are going to be just fine. Sending an entire busload from Indianapolis myself as a sponsor, another from Philly. Oh, and the paid protestor thing is a bogus, planted story, which is why ZERO real news outlets picked the story up.
Laughing my ass off....where they gonna spend the night? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm to allow some women, who couldn't otherwise afford it, to go and show their solidarity against a rollback of human rights. American as apple pie. The attendees(and I know dozens) from around here can afford to go without my help.
i.e. paid protesters!
Sent a bunch of women in your place because you didn't have the balls to swing the crowbar yourself?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/us/p ... .html?_r=0
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Exactly !!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

seriously, you think the women's march participants are going to swing crowbars? Or any real, unpaid agitators? Get real.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

should be pretty easy to move around for those protestors. What a sorry ass crowd.