oh, and that law firm at the presser?

callmeslick

Re: oh, and that law firm at the presser?

Post by callmeslick »

Wow, DH.....read that whole link of yours to the end. If that is corroborated in any significant fashion, not only should Trump and his entourage be banned from any involvement with government, they should be kept in prison without bail until this shit is sorted out. I felt the stuff about an ongoing exchange of emails from the DNC with the Trump campaign actually warrants some sort of Constitutional remedy, but damned if I know what courses are available. No way that election outcome can be seen as valid, but damned if subjecting the entire US populace to a re-do of the 2016 General election process isn't close to mass torture. This could prove, once again in this cycle, to be historical.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

"If that is corroborated in any significant fashion" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It ain't. It ain't gonna be. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you think not? Want to bet? A lot of good talent is doing SERIOUS digging now. Sort of sad they didn't do it far earlier, but........
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

same can be said about this below:

Inspector General Will Investigate Assistant Attorney General for Leaks to Clinton Campaign

The Inspector General for the Justice Department Michael Horowitz announced that he would launch an investigation into allegations that employees improperly disclosed information about investigations ahead of the 2016 election.
According to the statement from Horowitz, the investigation will focus on allegations that the Department’s Assistant Attorney General for Legislative Affairs — Peter Kadzik — improperly revealed details about the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

The Kadzik emails were discovered as part of the published Podesta emails from Wikileaks.

Kadzik, a close friend of Podesta, emailed him on multiple occasions about the investigation and met him socially several times during that time.

The investigation will also focus on FBI Director James Comey and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for their disclosure of information about the case during the election.

Other employees will be investigated for disclosure of “non-public” information about Clinton’s ongoing investigations.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -campaign/

8-)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:Wow, DH.....read that whole link of yours to the end. If that is corroborated in any significant fashion, not only should Trump and his entourage be banned from any involvement with government, they should be kept in prison without bail until this shit is sorted out. I felt the stuff about an ongoing exchange of emails from the DNC with the Trump campaign actually warrants some sort of Constitutional remedy, but damned if I know what courses are available. No way that election outcome can be seen as valid, but damned if subjecting the entire US populace to a re-do of the 2016 General election process isn't close to mass torture. This could prove, once again in this cycle, to be historical.
Current Vegas odds of Trump being impeached are at 11-10.
That's basically a 50%-50% chance.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: Las Vegas Gamblers Bet Hillary Clinton Will Win the Presidency :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: http://fortune.com/2016/09/23/las-vegas ... s-clinton/ :lol: :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

I have come to the conclusion that this is a steaming pile of horse biscuits and falls in line with the Obama birth certificate!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Good Point!!!! Our first undocumented president. :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:00 pm you think not? Want to bet? A lot of good talent is doing SERIOUS digging now. Sort of sad they didn't do it far earlier, but........
It's been six days since...where's the talent,proof but......? :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:19 am I have come to the conclusion that this is a steaming pile of horse biscuits and falls in line with the Obama birth certificate!
that was a quick change of mind. Care to elaborate?