oh, and that law firm at the presser?

callmeslick

oh, and that law firm at the presser?

Post by callmeslick »

yup, links to Russia, via Philadelphia:

care to deflect THIS one, DH?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Re: oh, and that law firm at the presser?

Post by Darkhorse »

What does this have to do with me?
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

you were deflecting the superficial unproved allegations, how do you, as a man with a lot of world experience, feel about these ties, and POTENTIAL(note, I am suggesting nothing at yet near my level of proof acceptance) risk for compromised decision making? Not trying to pick on you, it's just that of the Trump support contingent, you are the only one I trust to string together a coherent sentence. Tell the truth, doesn't this aspect of the Trump reality worry you a little bit? Personally, I think it ought to be kept under a very close watch by every politician, citizen and especially journalistic outlets. I find it rather troublesome that Trump spent the time and effort today attempting to discredit a perfectly truthful, accurate news report by CNN with other fringe players releasing unsubstantiated material wholesale. Not that the Golden Shower story isn't funny as hell on a certain level.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:you were deflecting the superficial unproved allegations, how do you, as a man with a lot of world experience, feel about these ties, and POTENTIAL(note, I am suggesting nothing at yet near my level of proof acceptance) risk for compromised decision making? Not trying to pick on you, it's just that of the Trump support contingent, you are the only one I trust to string together a coherent sentence. Tell the truth, doesn't this aspect of the Trump reality worry you a little bit? Personally, I think it ought to be kept under a very close watch by every politician, citizen and especially journalistic outlets. I find it rather troublesome that Trump spent the time and effort today attempting to discredit a perfectly truthful, accurate news report by CNN with other fringe players releasing unsubstantiated material wholesale. Not that the Golden Shower story isn't funny as hell on a certain level.
First off I was not deflecting anything, I was pointing out your hypocrisy, second I am not of the Trump support contingent. The choices given us this election was a progressive liberal known crooked politician or a blowhard, egotistical somewhat conservative business man. I choose to go with the conservative non politician of the two bad choices! As for the media I have very little trust in 99% of that group of tards and don't blame him for slapping them around and I like watching him do it. Anyone with a seat of power ought to be kept under a very close watch! Trump worries me more than a little bit but not anymore or less than the last 3 or 4 sitting up there and they all had compromised decision making. As for the Russian connection I think that it is being blown up way past what it is. You Sir are rooted too deep into political infighting and us against them to clearly see the landscape (disclaimer, from what I have read on this site)
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Aw Shucks DH....he was just looking for a little sympathy. ;)
Though, I could see your relevant point. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

sorry DH, but the false equivalency you draw between Clinton and Trump is the core stupidity that gave us this disaster of a President-elect.

Hell, just a few minutes ago, the wife was talking about watching the View, wherein Charlie Sheen was going on some rant about what a liar and cheapskate Trump was. Now, I don't give two shits about the view, nor any of the details put forth. What struck me, and ought to strike every freaking American is that if Charlie Freaking Sheen is deemed worth of disparaging your character, you have serious character issues. We cannot afford a President with such profound issues as to endanger the entire Republic by way of paying off blackmail and IOUs with US prestige and power. One might have hoped that a man with your experiences might appreciate that more than it seems you do.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

OK Slick, I have found something that shows that you are pointing in the right direction and my worry meter just peaked.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/li ... ations.htm
The site in my opinion is reliable as far as I can find.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'll trust your judgement, DH. I have thus far refused to reprint the copy I have of that, as there is a lot not substantiated. The fact that you feel the source for your link reliable is interesting, though.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: what a steaming pile of BS :lol: :lol:

Where's Nic....when he's needed? :lol: :lol:

So, which one of ya can tell me why? If'n them russkies was for Trump...to black mail...they didn't release the dirt (they supposedly have) on Clinton?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is the individual who 'acquired/gathered' this info....ducking everybody?

Nothing better'n a conspiracy theory replete with excuses built in....released 'late'....and not one iota of fact checking.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some folks need to go and stick their head back in Michael Moore's butt. :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote::lol: :lol: what a steaming pile of BS :lol: :lol:

Where's Nic....when he's needed? :lol: :lol:
So, which one of ya can tell me why? If'n them russkies was for Trump...to black mail...they didn't release the dirt (they supposedly have) on Clinton?
OK, DH, I get tired 'splaining the obvious to the stupid. Could you explain the concept of how blackmail works to Pud?
Why is the individual who 'acquired/gathered' this info....ducking everybody?
does someone need to explain his danger? Luckily, his story and sourcing has been verified by others as of today.