well, that explains the hair color

callmeslick

well, that explains the hair color

Post by callmeslick »

......Golden Showers? The supposedly incoming Leader of the Free World might be found in videos getting Golden Showers? Sweet.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Re: well, that explains the hair color

Post by Darkhorse »

So you Libtards are ok with all kinds of sexual perversions and even make them a protected class but you have an issue with this (if it is even true and I have my doubts but you saw it on Twitter so it must be).
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Re: well, that explains the hair color

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:So you Libtards are ok with all kinds of sexual perversions and even make them a protected class but you have an issue with this (if it is even true and I have my doubts but you saw it on Twitter so it must be).
hell, son, he can have all the hookers and golden showers he wants, right up until he is compromised in his role as President. That is the issue, and I'm sure you are bright enough to see that. Now, the question becomes why you'd make such an asinine deflection. The man shows every sign of a guy who's already being blackmailed by organized criminals or governmental agencies.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.