Tucker Carlson...he could'a been My Son

Pudfark

Tucker Carlson...he could'a been My Son

Post by Pudfark »

Tucker Carlson to replace Megyn Kelly on Fox News starting January 9th

Hope that ain't past/passed yer bedtime Slick...it's right up yer alley. ;)
callmeslick

Re: Tucker Carlson...he could'a been My Son

Post by callmeslick »

he wouldn't look at you twice, the little pretentious preppie. Tucker Carlson is a sort of lame hack, his ratings won't APPROACH Kelly's.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:Tucker Carlson is a sort of lame hack, his ratings won't APPROACH Kelly's.
Not that I give a shit nor do I watch him......FYI.
the show finished December as the number two cable news program in the Adults 25-54 demographic behind only “The O’Reilly Factor.”
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -show.html

I do read the Fox web site along with many others.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:he wouldn't look at you twice, the little pretentious preppie. Tucker Carlson is a sort of lame hack, his ratings won't APPROACH Kelly's.
:lol: :lol: Yeah...stupid fox..flushed Kelly..replaced her with the fastest rising star in fox history..ewe predict doom...again. Yet still, we here and you don't hear and can't see. :lol: :lol:

You'll be watching Tucker soon...no choice, you'll have too. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Tucker Carlson is a sort of lame hack, his ratings won't APPROACH Kelly's.
Not that I give a shit nor do I watch him......FYI.
the show finished December as the number two cable news program in the Adults 25-54 demographic behind only “The O’Reilly Factor.”
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -show.html

I do read the Fox web site along with many others.

Tucker isn't half as bright as his more liberal sister, and has made a living espousing positions completely contrary to those he held less than 20 years ago. Not really impressed with his intellect, but he goes to a good tailor.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:has made a living espousing positions completely contrary to those he held less than 20 years ago.
He sold his core belief system for a paycheque.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yup, that Daily Caller scam he came up with was a pure sellout.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: You two are just scared silly at the way/weigh he 'guts' liberal douches....nightly. :lol: :lol:

Really...y'all up for a challenge? Give him a fair watch...I'll admit, to occasional twinges of 'almost' feeling sorry for those he rides hard...and puts away wet. ;)

Hell, what I do in 'print' he does in person.... ;) We should have a sit down and a beer someday..sort of a 'civility showdown'... ;) What y'all been missing is my drawling charm and commanding presence.... :D