Well, so much for peace.

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well, so much for peace.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote:Really funny to read yer shit R_D....A canadian's opinion is as valued and appreciated as a fly on shit. Then ya add to that...'the world is our turd' and I say what I want. Factor in what you've had to offer the world...'actors'...playing roles...entertainers...like Celine Dion...and you mutha feckers are the worlds clown.

Reminds me of 'killroy was here'....nobody knew his real name, saw his face or can remark about anything other...than...they read something about him on the shit house wall. He had to be a canadian. No doubt. eh?

What you sorry ass mouth mutha feckers supposedly know? You lack the balls, intestinal fortitude to apply...historically. Literally a nation of apologetic, whiney do nuthin's.

TLDR: canadians are cannon fodder if'n ya can get'em off'n the couch.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
Pudfark trying to post in an adult conversation is like Elton John accidentally walking into a biker bar.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: a canookian who saw a biker bar on the TV....eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: kinda like 'p*ssy'...ya never been in one of them either...eh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Slick all I can say is you should remove those rose colored glasses so that you can see the real world, you don't think we are not spying on our "friends"? Obama was caught spying on Germany and was trying to influence the elections in Israel, I did not hear you say a thing about any of that!
You enjoy throwing your "affluence" around here so I will throw something back- I have been to every continent on this rock except Australia (and Antarctica if it is a continent?) and it wasn't in the tourist spots. I have lived and trained with Soldiers in there environment of over 30 Countries both East and West (and yes even Canadians!). The world is not how you see it from you monitor and will never become what you envision. What do you know about Russians, the way they think or the way they do things? I bet Trump and Tillerson do. Obama and Clinton didn't have a clue.
As for Israel you are so far off I don't even know where to start.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'd fall far short in places I've been, but I am in personal contact with folks, at the very moment, from Thailand to Hong Kong, to Burkina Faso, to Sweden, so I have a pretty good grasp of how the rest of the world sees things without the 'USA fuck-yeah' glasses in place. Look,there is information, knowledge, whatever you call it, to be gleaned from the vantage point of anyone. That is why I always felt you showed potential here, DH. You have your personal experience and world view. Try to not simply dismiss stuff with one-liners if you have REAL stuff to bring.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and DH, yes, Antartica is a continent, and if you'd like to expound, find the other thread and see I've posted the following. Tell me with FACTS if possible, why or where I'm in error.

and my topic that you, DH, dismiss as 'never going to happen' is happening. It's happening worldwide, as we sit here and type. Automation will not be denied. It isn't a regional, ethnic or political phenomenon. Just technology meets profit margin, and if you don't think the interests of the investment class don't make a mockery of your national borders, you aren't quite as savvy as you might think, because you discount the power of greed.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Darkhorse wrote:put away your anti-Semitism because it is showing!
Wait? What? Now I'm an anti-semite because I think it's a bad idea to appoint a radical extremist as ambassador into an area that has been going through political and social unrest for over 70 years that has cost untold thousands of lives? Really?
If you want to forge peace between North and South Korea would you appoint a radical extremist as your ambassador to South Korea?
Darkhorse wrote:Nothing but option and speculation!
I'm not alone.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-friedman
http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/opinions/ ... cy-hassan/
Darkhorse wrote:I am of Jewish decent and have relatives living in Tel Aviv and have spent time there.
Do me a favour and read this.
http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/f ... -tribalism
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: all lip...no grip. :lol: :lol: You never weighed in before ya 'wayed' out... ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " It's like school...while attendance is compulsory...participation ain't. eh? "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

another solid Pud contribution, no doubt.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote::lol: :lol: all lip...no grip. :lol: :lol: You never weighed in before ya 'wayed' out... ;)

Old Pudfark sez: " It's like school...while attendance is compulsory...participation ain't. eh? "
You contribute nothing. Go back to the sandbox, little boy.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Pot calling the kettle "Black"