Well, so much for peace.

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Well, so much for peace.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:still with the empty ad hominems, DH? Coming up real small. Damned shame.
That's what I was thinking. DH is a smart guy capable of posting intelligent and concise opinions.
But he seems to have sunk to Pudfark levels.
Like you said, damned shame.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

We all see the truth in you.
You and your alternate name are
incapable of honest thought and
are simple minded followers
of the Democratic party mantra
of division, greed, thievery, lying,
and, best of all, FAILURE.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

funny, Res, this must be the fifth time, of late, that DH makes some snide remark about my affluence. I suppose he's jealous or something, although my only reason for bringing up personal finance is to warn that most of the US population is headed for fucking disaster and I've spent over a decade here warning of it. Recently, I posited that the economy is about to push the working class of the civilized world into a freaking ditch, and all DH could come up with was, "oh, that is just a liberal notion to scare us". OK, DH, think that way, although I see you came up completely empty on providing proof, where I gave at least two specific, technically oriented links to WHY I am pretty sure of my timeline. Yes, there will be a point where I say to folks in denial for too long, 'sucks to be you' and go on focusing on my family and their future. Enjoy that Trump ride. Some of us can see, clearly, where it is taking you.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Darkhorse wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:The guy wants to exterminate the Palestinians and you think he's a GREAT MAN?
callmeslick wrote:they are in favor of 'eliminating' people they don't understand? No shock, that's called FASCISM.
Talk about a couple of simpletons!
You two dirt bags make a one liner accusing someone of wanting to "exterminate" and "eliminate" with zero substance to back it up and I reply in kind and it makes me the bad guy, you are both typical liberal hacks that only care about your political ideology an don't give a damn how it will affect people. Take a close look at the history of the area (not the liberal rewrite) and the only exterminating or eliminating will be the Palestinians doing it to the Jews!
callmeslick wrote:I suppose he's jealous
I knew that was going to come out, but it is 180 off. You do not have anything I need or want and if I were to become like you I would step in front of a bus! You throw your "affluence" around in here all the time like it is some kind of proof that you are right!
Look back at how you said the GOP was finished and we would have 8+ more years of you libs trashing our Nation but as it turns out the Dem party is flat on it's face and will be for years, and that brings out the real you! You have lost any credibility you had here once you started the typical lib anti-Trump bullshit!
Trump is just what we need to pull back from so many years of messed up policies all around the World, I just hope he does not step on his dick too many times. Obama is doing his best to screw up as many things he can in the last three weeks of his term to make moving forward as hard as he can for America, I just can't see how you would think he has done right for us! He was never a leader and all he has done was cause a large divide in this Country and worked hard at stripping away America's super power.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Darkhorse wrote:You two dirt bags make a one liner accusing someone of wanting to "exterminate" and "eliminate" with zero substance to back it up and I reply in kind and it makes me the bad guy, you are both typical liberal hacks that only care about your political ideology an don't give a damn how it will affect people. Take a close look at the history of the area (not the liberal rewrite) and the only exterminating or eliminating will be the Palestinians doing it to the Jews!
Over the years in CWoS I have stated on numerous occasions that I am in fact not a liberal. I never have been. Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular political leanings you shouldn't just arbitrarily label that person a liberal. That's a gross generalization. I know many conservatives who disagree with other conservatives and that doesn't make any of them liberals.

That said, I'm going to work under the assumption that you had never heard the name David Friedman prior to Trump picking him. Friedman has been making his views known for many years. He's an extreme right wing thinker who wants Israel to settle all Palestinian lands, deny Palestinians any statehood of their own, and pretty much just wants to cast all Palestinians out into the desert. So, I don't think I was reaching that much when I used the word exterminate.
This man is going to cause major issues in an already volatile situation. Nothing good with come from this appointment.
The bankruptcy lawyer and son of an Orthodox rabbi is everything Obama is not: a fervent supporter of Israeli settlements, opponent of Palestinian statehood and unrelenting defender of Israel's government. So far to the right is Friedman that even many Israel supporters worry he could push Israel's hawkish Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to be more extreme, scuttling prospects for peace with Palestinians in the process.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

So, DH, why didn't you ever explain why my economic vision of the US, and world in the next 5-10 years is a 'liberal fantasy''? You like on this thread, opined with a one-liner, with little real knowledge of what the fuck you were talking about.
As with Res, I am HARDLY a liberal. More of an old-school Republican moderate, as much as anything, in every regard from foreign policy(extreme cautiion with meddling) to economics(balanced budget with graduated taxation and strong, basic government safety net). Yet, you'll rail against me as if I'm the second coming of Abbie Hoffman.
Here's a suggestion. Try fleshing out your thinking and see if some folks like Res and I don't actually treat you like the adult we used to assume you were.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

oh, and DH to flesh out two different points:
1. Yes, I still feel the GOP is sowing it's seeds of destruction. I originally had pegged the demographic tipping point at the 2024 election, and yes I did wonder out loud if Trump had done the job earlier. He may have, but time will tell.

2. Israel, and my reading of history on the region: I see what you are attempting to defend, but sorry, Israel has veered so far into apartheid and oppression of innocents(taking water supplies from Palestinian farms, dropping cluster bombs randomly around Lebanese villages, to name two prize examples from the past decade) that we should no longer support them. I've wondered for a few decades why we do whatsover. Their track record is dismal: over my lifetime, they've spied on us, stolen core nuclear secrets, attacked a naval vessel, and taken 8 billion dollars or more annually from our treasury. They demand absolute support when they pour fuel on regional fires(settlements, etc) and when we do so we've put a massive target on our own back. Absolute support for the State of Israel is in NO WAY aligned with the interests of our nation or it's people. Period. Let's face it, it was a well meaning thing, offering a homeland to the Jews of Europe after the horrors of WWII. However, it was done in the most arrogant Western manner possible(Brits offering land that other people lived on, gained via conquest and Imperialism), and, moreover, they gave the control over to essentially the first organized terrorist group. So, in one shot, good intent, with the seeds for generations of tragedy. Sad.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Really funny to read yer shit R_D....A canadian's opinion is as valued and appreciated as a fly on shit. Then ya add to that...'the world is our turd' and I say what I want. Factor in what you've had to offer the world...'actors'...playing roles...entertainers...like Celine Dion...and you mutha feckers are the worlds clown.

Reminds me of 'killroy was here'....nobody knew his real name, saw his face or can remark about anything other...than...they read something about him on the shit house wall. He had to be a canadian. No doubt. eh?

What you sorry ass mouth mutha feckers supposedly know? You lack the balls, intestinal fortitude to apply...historically. Literally a nation of apologetic, whiney do nuthin's.

TLDR: canadians are cannon fodder if'n ya can get'em off'n the couch.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:You two dirt bags make a one liner accusing someone of wanting to "exterminate" and "eliminate" with zero substance to back it up and I reply in kind and it makes me the bad guy, you are both typical liberal hacks that only care about your political ideology an don't give a damn how it will affect people. Take a close look at the history of the area (not the liberal rewrite) and the only exterminating or eliminating will be the Palestinians doing it to the Jews!
Over the years in CWoS I have stated on numerous occasions that I am in fact not a liberal. I never have been. Just because someone doesn't agree with your particular political leanings you shouldn't just arbitrarily label that person a liberal. That's a gross generalization. I know many conservatives who disagree with other conservatives and that doesn't make any of them liberals.
Anyone who parrots Government controlled health care (or most any Gov controlled systems) is leaning liberal! Call yourself anything you like and I will call as I see it.

Reservoir_Dog wrote:That said, I'm going to work under the assumption that you had never heard the name David Friedman prior to Trump picking him. Friedman has been making his views known for many years. He's an extreme right wing thinker who wants Israel to settle all Palestinian lands, deny Palestinians any statehood of their own, and pretty much just wants to cast all Palestinians out into the desert. So, I don't think I was reaching that much when I used the word exterminate..
You know what they say about assuming and now I will complete making you into an ass. I have heard of David Friedman and agree with him in many areas and you must have missed in bygone post by me, I am of Jewish decent and have relatives living in Tel Aviv and have spent time there. Using the word exterminate is a very big reach! You really do need to do two things, read up on the history of the area but before you do that put away your anti-Semitism because it is showing!
Reservoir_Dog wrote:This man is going to cause major issues in an already volatile situation. Nothing good with come from this appointment.
Nothing but option and speculation!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

@Slick

Watching, Hearing Obama wipe his ass with the Democratic Party is hysterical. I'm laughing so hard at the totality of yer foolishness...I'm starting to cramp...a dab. Nothing you can say...or do...Obama is using you like the whole roll. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obama has 'left' you to live the rest of yer life...in the abject misery...you so 'richly' have earned/deserved. You have nothing anymore...not even an opinion... Oh, and btw....pairing up with the canookian is proof positive of your pathetic 'state'.

Hell, I'm treating you better'n Obama is...... ;) :lol: