Today's 'Ain't we proud!' Thread

HappyHappy

Re: Today's 'Ain't we proud!' Thread

Post by HappyHappy »

My thumbs are in my ears, waving my hands and yelling... Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NAH!

We won, you lost. Kiss my ass and hold still while I piss on your face.

And I might add, Callmeshit's a poor broke and broken idiot.
Last edited by HappyHappy on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Darkhorse wrote:
callmeslick wrote:Sec of State pick with clear ties, and pending business deal with Russia.
You are a hypocrite! You are always going on about the global economy and then when someone is picked for the GOP cabinet that has extensive knowledge and dealings with major players of it you have an issue, you are nothing more than a Dem party hack!
^^^^^^For the SLAM DUNK^^^^^^^
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

You don't have a fucking clue, all you do is let others do your thinking and tell you what to say! Isn't liberalism grand!! :roll:
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Darkhorse wrote:You don't have a fucking clue, all you do is let others do your thinking and tell you what to say! Isn't liberalism grand!! :roll:
I gave you an entire thread to expound on the real issue facing the nation. First, you tossed out a one-liner about 'liberal fantasy'. Then, you compared me with Slappy, and you seem to be stuck on one-liners. Why the fuck should anyone take any of you seriously? You offer ZERO by way of substance. I've begged you, in particular, but it would seem by this point you can merely whine about others, and clam up when asked to flesh ideas out. Your call, but go light on the whine, bro.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

My thumbs are in my ears, waving my hands and yelling... Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NAH!

We won, you lost. Kiss my ass and hold still while I piss on your face.

And I might add, Callmeshit's a poor broke and broken idiot.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

there ya go(and I didn't even take the message off ignore, DH, I just have confidence in my point). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Kiss my ass and hold still while I piss on your face.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:
Darkhorse wrote:You don't have a fucking clue, all you do is let others do your thinking and tell you what to say! Isn't liberalism grand!! :roll:
I gave you an entire thread to expound on the real issue facing the nation. First, you tossed out a one-liner about 'liberal fantasy'. Then, you compared me with Slappy, and you seem to be stuck on one-liners. Why the fuck should anyone take any of you seriously? You offer ZERO by way of substance. I've begged you, in particular, but it would seem by this point you can merely whine about others, and clam up when asked to flesh ideas out. Your call, but go light on the whine, bro.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »