We won, You Lost

Pudfark

Re: We won, You Lost

Post by Pudfark »

Some of the more responsible folks...don't rely on SS or Medicare....I'd be one of them...How's about you Slick? :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:you didn't win a damned thing. You lost seats in the House. You lost seats in the Senate. You lost the popular vote by 2.5 million votes. You, it would now appear,'won' what you did with the help of a foreign government hostile to the US. Celebration is close to treason at this point.
I am not sure where you are coming from, the popular vote that Clinton won is not a majority, it is a plurality! I am sure that you are aware the popular vote is not how America decides who is President. Trump did win a majority of the States and that is what counts. Not only does the GOP control Congress over 4,100 GOP lawmakers were elected into state and local legislatures,33 governorships and has control of 69/99 state legislatures. 25 States have a unified Republican state government. They are the dominant political force in the country. Democrats are now reduced to their coastal and urban strongholds.
The CIA and FBI seem to be at odds with this idea a foreign government was meddling in our election.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

Shitting on Commieshit's Crow and Humble Pie dinner are we?

Too funny for words!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

I like the Troll.
It is CERTAINLY better than the HITLERy Troll.