China prepares to lead the world

Darkhorse

Re: China prepares to lead the world

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote:Trump is the ultimate gift to the Chinese.
No, Trump is the gift you progressives got by pissing on half of the US population! Cramming your brand of bull shit down our throats has consequences! You built it and now you will have to deal with it!!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

As DH so adroitly pointed out above^^^^^^ 'you bought the ticket...now you get the ride'.....

What's really funny? You ain't been 'mounted up'...and you're a 'sore loser'.... :lol:

Edit: https://drmarkgriffiths.wordpress.com/2 ... ophagia-2/

A link for the 'progressive' future.....^^^
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yeah, we're looking REAL strong right now. You betcha. Keep telling yourselves.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: "What's in your wallet?"...."Capitol/Capital None".... :lol: :lol:
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

Hey Slickly Boy, when are you publishing the Si-Fi thriller you have bouncing around between your ears? It could be a best seller!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

if you don't think we're already started on the Fourth Industrial revolution, or that the suggestion of the REALITY is some sort of fiction, I kind of feel sorry for you. Every serious investor I know realizes it. Most of us are now readjusting to deal with the acceleration in timeframes. Some, like me, are rethinking domestsic investment after the first wave of public fear resulted in choosing fascists to lead us. I'll live here, but make sure plenty of my money is elsewhere, a strategy I've always avoided. Not any more.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:if you don't think we're already started on the Fourth Industrial revolution, or that the suggestion of the REALITY is some sort of fiction, I kind of feel sorry for you. Every serious investor I know realizes it. Most of us are now readjusting to deal with the acceleration in timeframes. Some, like me, are rethinking domestsic investment after the first wave of public fear resulted in choosing fascists to lead us. I'll live here, but make sure plenty of my money is elsewhere, a strategy I've always avoided. Not any more.
Who the feck is we ?

"The Fourth Industrial Revolution is upon us, but if we don't govern it properly then its full economic and social potential will not be realised. So how do we create legal infrastructure for something that is so new and complex, asks Gillian K Hadfield, professor of law and economics at the University of Southern California and author of Rules for a Flat World: Why Humans Invented Law and How to Reinvent It for a Complex Global Economy." Slick trying to slide in some more failed Globalization... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: When in comes to your inherited money, Slick....ya can stick it up yer hind end...for all anyone cares. However, it would please us all...if'n ya took yer hiney elsewhere....with it. ;)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not taking ME anywhere. I'll still have the land I always have had, and the family has had, for generations. You're delusional if you think that automation will somehow avoid impacting everyone in the US. Feel free to bury your head in the sand, shoot off a few guns when you realize you've fucked yourself and your heirs over, do whatever. But, please, spare us the 'liberal plot' bullshit. The approach you just voted for is a ticket, from what I can glean so far, to complete subjugation of the workforce and elevation of the investor class past anything previously imagined. So far, that bodes WELL for investing in the US. Until and unless someone in power starts to close trade with other nations or impose punitive fees on US manufacturers for perceived slights to the leadership, I'm still on board here. My fears are that Trump will fail to deliver jobs, and do so in such a complete and spectacularly bad fashion, the blowback almost would HAVE to be a revolt against the wealthy, which never ends well, especially for the poor.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Thank God fer the all the handouts Trump received in his lifetime from the likes of you..... :lol:

Then there's this lil tid bit from you....who says automation will ruin America with out an increased safety net for them poor dumb folks...so I'll toss this back at'cha...what's it gonna do to China? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: