for Crusty

callmeslick

Re: for Crusty

Post by callmeslick »

you're ok with the decision, Crusty? Because you've run your currency into the toilet, can't legally do much about folks who have emigrated there already, killed any overseas enthusiasm for business development in your nation, and the EuroZone is going to charge you all dearly for the breakup, and legally right to do so.........I'm sure you're correct about the appearance of bucking the vote, but given the closeness, and the level of regret I hear from Brits. I'd love to hear your take.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:you're ok with the decision, Crusty? Because you've run your currency into the toilet, can't legally do much about folks who have emigrated there already, killed any overseas enthusiasm for business development in your nation, and the EuroZone is going to charge you all dearly for the breakup, and legally right to do so.........I'm sure you're correct about the appearance of bucking the vote, but given the closeness, and the level of regret I hear from Brits. I'd love to hear your take.
Desperate last gasp of the NWO.... :lol: The EU is fecked, by economics, migration and indecision. This ain't WWI or WWII...twice in a hundred years the Brit's have put everything on the line for the rest of Europe. The EU has chosen suicide as their future. God Bless the Honorable Brit's and their very wise decision. 8-)
Crusty

Post by Crusty »

What level of regret Slick?, what information source gives you that impression?
There is a pro-globalist elite of politicos and business cartels spouting propoganda for sure, but all the people I know who voted out, are as steadfastly behind the decision as they ever were.
I'm afraid your grasp of the British Psyche is poor and mistaken.

The next great financial meltdown is coming and Brexit is not the catalyst.
The European Union is a flawed concept and has resulted in a small cartel of federalists currently headed by a German Women, dictating a common policy to a disparate bunch of sovereign states (disparate not desperate), it can not be and is not workable
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

It has become the 4th Reich.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Please allow me to submit a non-partisan opinion on this Brexit matter.

The outcome of the vote was 52% to leave and 48% to stay. In my humble opinion that is a ridiculous margin to determine such an important issue.
A margin of 4% should never have been allowed to determine an issue that could forever change the economic future of Europe. A stipulation should have been put in place that a majority vote of 60% or even 65% would be required in order to pass the resolution. If neither side reached 60% or 65% then the vote would be rendered moot, and they could either remain in the status quo or keep holding runoff votes until one side or the other wins.

Determining the economic future of a country ... or an entire continent for that matter ... should never have been allowed to come down to a vote with a 4% differential in the final tally.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Crusty wrote:What level of regret Slick?, what information source gives you that impression?
my fishing buddies from the British Isles all have been pissing and moaning about the death of the pound and flight of investors.
There is a pro-globalist elite of politicos and business cartels spouting propoganda for sure, but all the people I know who voted out, are as steadfastly behind the decision as they ever were.
I'm afraid your grasp of the British Psyche is poor and mistaken.
actually, I get most of it, Crusty. As you might suspect, my fishing buddies would be from that pro-globalist elite. The ironic part is that ALL of us, yourownself included, is part of a global economy from here on out whether you wish it to be so or not. The alternative is so economically inefficient as to instantly render your output as overpriced on free markets(unless, your currency collapses to match pricing). What was the driver for your decision? It seems nothing is really gained over time, and the immediate costs are pretty steep and the next stage costs will be staggering.
The next great financial meltdown is coming and Brexit is not the catalyst.
The European Union is a flawed concept and has resulted in a small cartel of federalists currently headed by a German Women, dictating a common policy to a disparate bunch of sovereign states (disparate not desperate), it can not be and is not workable
one might say the same about the US, but the bottom line is this: we either all figure out a way to stand together, or damned if most of you all will not fall together.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Crusty, this article pertains to the US, but is applicable world-wide. We are moving to a post-labor economy. Experts I know in the field say it will be here WAY quicker than folks in elected office OR the general public wish to acknowledge(literally just had one of those assure me that 95% of all global manufacturing will be performed by robotics in 15 years). Figuring out how to make that work without turning into a modern feudal society will be quite a trick, but at the current level of discourse(and, yes, I consider the Brexit vote and the Trump candidacy two parts of the poisoned discourse), basically, the world will belong, lock stock and barrel to the investment class in 20 years, and all the chest-thumping and flag-waving and tough talk from the losers will not change the usual trajectory of history.......

http://www.chron.com/business/article/M ... 474531.php
HappyHappy

Post by HappyHappy »

We also have a NAZI problem here in the US.

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Like I clearly stated....Slick's narcissistic drivel. His incessant whine about NWO, using your ass for a game of Global Butt Darts...all the while, he hides, behind his keyboard, wanking and pontificating trying to re-erect his sense of self importance.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:Like I clearly stated....Slick's narcissistic drivel. His incessant whine about NWO, using your ass for a game of Global Butt Darts...all the while, he hides, behind his keyboard, wanking and pontificating trying to re-erect his sense of self importance.

considering the source, this is freaking hilarious. If only it made a semblance of sense. :lol: :lol: :lol: