So, how about a wee wager?

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

So, how about a wee wager?

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Any of you merricans care to hazard a bet on the game?

I'll take a bet from one American and I suggest that sig pics be put on the line.
The loser must sport a sig pic of the winners choosing for 2 months.

Any takers?
callmeslick

Re: So, how about a wee wager?

Post by callmeslick »

pass. I figure the US will be damned lucky to get two on Canada's home ice. Should be a pip of a game,
though. Your boys have as much offensive firepower as I've seen. Maybe not all great shots, but they
keep the shots coming all night. Both goaltenders are pretty hot(nice move for the Canadians dumping
Brodeur for the home town hero). I'm not overwhelmed by the US team, it seems they've encountered
some really poor goaltending(what WAS that dude from Finland doing yesterday?).
So, no wager from me. Simply expect massive bwahahahahs should your dream team actually lose.
God help me, I actually watched curling for about 45 minutes last night. Women's at that. Too bad about the loss, but if it's any consolation, you all had the best looking female curler on the ice.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Fuck hockey. It's almost baseball season. 8-)
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Hockey is the only thing Canadians are good at. They better beat the U.S. team or Res we're gonna have just one more thing (of the thousands) for which we can call res a "douche".
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:Hockey is the only thing Canadians are good at. They better beat the U.S. team or Res we're gonna have just one more thing (of the thousands) for which we can call res a "douche".
Sure Rug, cuz ya know...I'm the coach of the Canadian men's hockey team. :roll: :roll: :roll:
fatman

Post by fatman »

Look lads it not aboot who wins or looses its all aboot how they play the game :lol:

And well i have to go for the US because well i am mildly gay for Stastny, and besides wouldnt it be funny if Canada looses because you never really see an angry Canadian and to see millions of them rioting in the streets well it would make my day 8-) The only downside to Canada loosing would be global warming since every Canadian seems to have a hockey jersey if they burnt them.......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Fatman: :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

fatman wrote:And well i have to go for the US because well i am mildly gay for Stastny, and besides wouldnt it be funny if Canada looses because you never really see an angry Canadian and to see millions of them rioting in the streets well it would make my day 8-) The only downside to Canada loosing would be global warming since every Canadian seems to have a hockey jersey if they burnt them.......
I'm not sure that 33 million Canadians simultaneously muttering "oh, darn" can be considered a riot.
And no self respecting Canadian would EVER burn a hockey jersey! EVER! For ANY reason!
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

ruggbutt wrote:Hockey is the only thing Canadians are good at.
14 Gold medals = as usual, Ruggbutt has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

callmeslick wrote:This is SO much fun! :lol: How's that 100 million dollar 'Own the Podium" program working out for y'all?

14 Gold medals = money well spent.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

congrats on your boys winning one hell of a good game to watch. We had a blast, and even drank Labatts
Blue in a show of international harmony(plus, it was on sale at the Beer Mart).