Glen Beck is....?

callmeslick

Re: Glen Beck is....?

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I'm sure they meant successful terrorist attacks.
really? Given that both were criticizing Obama for the failed attack in Detroit, I don't read it that way. Speaking of politics before the national interest, I see the GOP has headed down the scare tactic approach again. The other day, I listened while Newt Gingrich called the Detroit thing a 'near-catastrophe'. Now, I respect the hell out of Gingrich, don't agree often, but he has always shown a keen mind. But, by my use of the word, a catastrophe would be nuking a city the size of Phoenix or Cleveland. Or, maybe torching the liquid gas tanks on the Charles River in Boston. Blowing up a plane is a tragic event, a horrible event, but a catastrophe?
As for Guiliani, he did more for New York than the 10 administrations before him.
all New Yorkers of my acquaintance would disagree. Strongly. He was a good talker, but after the fact, little got changed. Crime went down, but turns out, it went down nationwide. He probably contributed to several hundred deaths on 9/11 because of his contributions to a lack of interaction between cops and firemen,
and the placement of a command center inside the Twin Towers complex, despite a prior bomb attack.
And what kind of evidence do you have he's a crook?
reams of it. I posted a ton of links, back when he was running for President. A google search of his deals with Brooklyn and Jersey mobsters will show what a crock his 'mob-buster' image is. More of a 'mob-changer' as he just favored a different crowd. See: Bernie Kerik and assorted other items on Giuliani's watch and do a seach of NY newspaper archives and you're likely to get a less heroic view of old Rudy. Plus, he's, on the personal
life level, a complete sleazeball.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

callmeslick wrote: We can just hope that they will prove too stupid to breed, and just die off.

That is an interesting hope. The stupid sure will not die off from a lack of births, because fucking doesn't take any intelligence.

The worst thing liberals are doing is trying to pass laws curtailing the dumb-asses access to pro-helmet laws, cell-phones mixed with powerful motorized vehicles and places to ride them, firearms, fast-food and every other thing that they think makes "life worth living".

This phenomenon may be one factor responsible for the heavy republican losses in elections over the last year or so. After eight years of repealing common-sense laws that protected them, from banking right down to helmet laws, it may have taken enough of a toll to make a difference.

Those dumb enough to take Glenn Beck and other Faux News programing as being actual news are one thing to worry about, but only as long as we have enough of a democracy to let voting actually make the tiniest difference.

Someday, the rich dumb-asses, the ones the poor dumb-asses don't even think of much, the ones who control the world through treachery and wretched self-interest will do away with democracy all together, then whenever a red-neck whines about gun laws, or a liberal complains about old-growth forest being cut, they will simply disappear or be found dead somewhere, from "natural causes" or through some accident.

The big sin of right wing faux-news is not the attacks and damage it may do to the image of the left, it's sin is how it distracts people from the real struggle in the world and hides the real evil here that is ultimately going to end any freedom in the world at all.

Next time the "republicans" win the White House and Congress? Whoopteedoo! You will see they have the same Wall Street execs appointed in key positions to tell them what to do, just as they tell them all what to do, there is no election at all, just a new coat of paint......
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Jumoschwanz wrote:
The big sin of right wing faux-news is not the attacks and damage it may do to the image of the left, it's sin is how it distracts people from the real struggle in the world and hides the real evil here that is ultimately going to end any freedom in the world at all.

Next time the "republicans" win the White House and Congress? Whoopteedoo! You will see they have the same Wall Street execs appointed in key positions to tell them what to do, just as they tell them all what to do, there is no election at all, just a new coat of paint......

sort of the same thing I've been saying here for years, with a bit of a spin. Maybe you will get through, but I doubt it.

Jumo: see my post, bottom of pg 6 on the "Transformation" thread........it's all just Darwinian. :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Why hasn't the other media taken Glen Beck to task...for his remarks/insights?

Or do you count Whoopie and the View as the definitive proof?

Really, Glen Beck is out there....What's the problem in proving he is a liar...and distorts facts....and is a shill for?

Where are the tangible facts to support the dems...or prove Beck wrong....????

Old Pudfark sez: "Fact = Documentation...ya know? the stuff you can put yer finger on"
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Pudfark wrote:
Or do you count Whoopie and the View as the definitive proof?
That's not the bunch to be getting any ideas from. Whoopie in her infinite wisdom didn't think that Roman Polanski committed "rape rape" on that 13 y/o...............
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

In my house...she is known as "whoopie cushion".... :!:

Old Pudfark sez: " Dang it...who stepped on the frog?"