nicolas10

Re: Once again, is it just me?

Post by nicolas10 »

Discount on the lobsters too... just in case :D

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/e2c976c2-f715 ... ck_check=1
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

hell, I've lived, for a decade or so back when I was younger, where the lobsters(pronounced 'labstahhs') are always cheap. Ya gotta deal with some pretty cold winter weather, though.... :)
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
fatman

Post by fatman »

oFZo

Post by oFZo »

Noooooooo! Not Grolsch! :cry:
"How about no, you Crazy Dutch Bastard?"
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Well if'n Cuba is on the list?.....Do that mean? Them whut's at "Gitmo" cain't come here? Er uh, whut do it mean xactly?

No, Slick....it ain't just you.... :shock:

I believe that the proximate cause is: Transformation, Transgender, Transparency....and a large dose of corruption....all under the guise of "This is whut America wants/needs.....followed by...."ya ain't got no choice...ya hafta vote fer me"........and of course...."Talk to the Hand"........

Old Pudfark sez: "Vote'm all out....tell'm to take their job an shove it...they ain't a workin here no more"
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

ruggbutt wrote:Cuba is a communist nation (officially) so that's most likely why they're on the list.

So then, why aren't all the other communist countries on the list? Boy Rug, someday you will see yourself saying some dumb-ass thing like this and discover how much better you look when your mouth is shut.....

There is nothing wrong with real Communism just as there is nothing wrong with a real Democracy, they both can get the job done nicely, the trouble is, neither exists and probably never will in the future either, not in the USA or anywhere else.........
Tolwyn
Site Admin

Post by Tolwyn »

It's all about money.

Billions down the drain to a system whereas the whole PURPOSE of said system is to catch that guy in the first place.

Wake up, America. Beam me up.

1. People don't like the US
2. People will get through and try to kill people in the US
3. You're rolling the dice when you get on the plane
4. DON'T fuck up my travel day with all this bullshit

It's not wonder why all the other nations are laughing at us. And we're a hyperpower in the world? Fucking laughing stock.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I agree, I think, with where you're headed with this one, Tolwyn. If we're going to react like a bunch of crazed schoolgirls every time one of these nuts gets into the system, in a sense, the terrorists have already won. I'm all for sound security, but a bit of resolve(a la the Brits during the Blitz, for example) would work a lot better.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Jumoschwanz wrote:So then, why aren't all the other communist countries on the list?
What's your answer then, douchebag? I don't think Cuba should be on the list. But the Dems started the whole persona non grata thing with Cuba and it's lasted some 40 years. This is a perfect example of when the government enacts something it just doesn't go away. You know that Federal Excise Tax you pay on your phone bill? That's to pay for the Spanish American War. BTW, Cuba being a communist nation is the only reason they could still be on this list...............Any other reasons just don't fly (IMHO).
Boy Rug, someday you will see yourself saying some dumb-ass thing like this and discover how much better you look when your mouth is shut.....
Again, you have no ideas nor any thing to disprove my point except for the fact that running your cock holster. Fact of the matter is you've never had a good idea (at least on these boards) nor have you been able to engage in any adult conversation except for how "1337" you are on IL2 servers. Yeah, you 'da man.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Morbid Jester

Post by Morbid Jester »

callmeslick wrote:I agree, I think, with where you're headed with this one, Tolwyn. If we're going to react like a bunch of crazed schoolgirls every time one of these nuts gets into the system, in a sense, the terrorists have already won. I'm all for sound security, but a bit of resolve(a la the Brits during the Blitz, for example) would work a lot better.
So true.

I am with George Carlin on this one. I just listened to his piece on airport security from the late nineties and he was as spot on then as he would be now...
George Carlin in 1999 wrote: Airport security is a stupid idea, it's a waste of money, and it's there for only one reason: to make white people feel safe! That's all it's for. To provide a feeling, an illusion, of safety in order to placate the middle class. Because the authorities know they can't make airplanes safe; too many people have access. You'll notice the drug smugglers don't seem to have a lot of trouble getting their little packages on board, do they?......
And by the way, an airplane flight shouldn't be completely safe. You need A little danger in your life. Take a fucking chance, will ya? What are you gonna do, play with your prick for another 30 years? What, are you gonna read _PEOPLE_ magazine and eat at Wendy's till the end of time? Take a fucking chance.....
You have to be realistic about terrorism. Certain groups of people---Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalist, and just plain guys from Montana---are going to continue to make life in this country very interesting for a long, long time. That's the reality.
Twitter is an inevitable phenomenon of the generation ADS & SMS: Too lazy for a complete letter, too stupid for a complete sentence and too "cool" for the proper use of grammar.