Jumoschwanz

Noam Chomsky blasts Obama.....

Post by Jumoschwanz »

This is the best speech on history I ever heard:

http://www.democracynow.org/blog/2009/1 ... mperialism
Soapy

Re: Noam Chomsky blasts Obama.....

Post by Soapy »

I'm going to watch the linked vid, but knowing that Noam is trying his best to be famous again ( as if it was the 70's then the 80's etc ) when he was half right and very clever :P

I Will report back if he's just gone senile again, or, is actually being relevant :D

Hang on, do I need to look at that ugly woman first for a minute and a half ? Apparently so :?

Anyway , re Chom, and before I view the vid, he is anti just about everything, so I'm gonna make a wild guess that it is the structure and process that got Obama ( and anyone else for that matter ) into power, that is the issue, rather than Obama himself ?
Jumoschwanz

Post by Jumoschwanz »

Soapy wrote:Noam is trying his best to be famous again

Anyway , re Chom, and before I view the vid, he is anti just about everything, so I'm gonna make a wild guess that it is the structure and process that got Obama ( and anyone else for that matter ) into power, that is the issue, rather than Obama himself ?

I never did much Noam Chomsky if any, so I was able to watch the speech without any preconceptions, which is the best way to go with anything huh?

I just thought the speech was a great review of little known historical facts and how they tie into the present day.

The title of this thread was a simple attempt to bait some dim-witted, close-minded, shallow and petty people into exposing themselves to a bit of light.

Not that Obama does not deserve criticism, he certainly does on many issues, it is just it just happens that he is the favorite past-time of many on the left of the Bell curve, so he is as good for getting their attention as cheese is for mice.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Jumoschwanz wrote:I never did much Noam Chomsky if any, so I was able to watch the speech without any preconceptions, which is the best way to go with anything huh?

I just thought the speech was a great review of little known historical facts and how they tie into the present day.

The title of this thread was a simple attempt to bait some dim-witted, close-minded, shallow and petty people into exposing themselves to a bit of light.

Not that Obama does not deserve criticism, he certainly does on many issues, it is just it just happens that he is the favorite past-time of many on the left of the Bell curve, so he is as good for getting their attention as cheese is for mice.
Who are you, and what have you done with Jumoschwanz?