Romney's Foreign Policy Speech

Buzz

Re: Romney's Foreign Policy Speech

Post by Buzz »

I know. I've only been doing it for 35 years.

If you don't break. You aren't trying. The trail was called "Carnage". The best competitive rock crawlers break there.

Truth is, mine let go, because the carrier bearing split, and I lost the clearance in the ring gear. Sort of a freak thing to happen to a Dana 60.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

If you're driving a trail that's hard on equipment quit bitching like a cunt about breaking stuff. If it broke on a trail and you weren't putting the horsepower to it, then you'd have something to complain about. But driving it like you stole it? Good for you, fix the shit you fucked up and STFU.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Buzz wrote:WTF Pud! They aren't hard to find.

Take your pick.

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=se ... 11&bih=552
Ok, I picked the first one. http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitic ... e/1622855/
Ann Romney calls out Obama team on lying charge
USA TODAY‎ - 5 hours ago
Asked for her reaction about the Democratic charges of lying, Ann Romney told Martha MacCallum of Fox News, "I mean, lied about what?

Seems, I'm not the only one asking that question.... ;)
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Hey Buzz...here's an example of lying...check the link below

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/0 ... d%3D217865

Here's the first paragraph:
"The deadly September attack on a U.S. consulate in Libya was not precipitated by an anti-American protest, as had originally been reported, the State Department disclosed Tuesday night. According to reports from ABC and the Associated Press, the State Department now acknowledges that "gunfire and explosions near the front gate" were the first signs of danger precipitating the attacks that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans."

Here's the second paragraph (check out the first sentence):

This revelation stands in contrast to the story originally reported by the Obama administration and others, who claimed that a protest against the anti-Islam film "The Innocence of Muslims" outside the American consulate was co-opted by violent extremists.

That means a big fat lie.

Any who...could ya throw sumpin like that?
My way?
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Buzz wrote:I know. I've only been doing it for 35 years.

If you don't break. You aren't trying. The trail was called "Carnage". The best competitive rock crawlers break there.

Truth is, mine let go, because the carrier bearing split, and I lost the clearance in the ring gear. Sort of a freak thing to happen to a Dana 60.
After the last few days here, Buzz?
It's no wonder, your rear end let go.... :lol:
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Since Buzz is getting his gear in his rear end....
Another example of lying:

Rep. Trey Gowdy Explodes at Libya Hearing: ‘I Want to Know Why We Were Lied To’

Trey Gowdy, an outspoken Republican congressman from South Carolina, blasted Obama administration officials during Wednesday’s House Oversight and Government Reform Committee hearing on the Libya U.S. Consulate terrorist attack, raising his voice to levels rarely heard on the House floor.

Gowdy went after both U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney for providing “demonstrably false” statements about the attack, not just to Congress, but to the American people as well. He slammed the Obama administration for initially saying the attack was in response to a video and not an act of terrorism, delivering a blistering and impassioned critique of the White House’s handling of the incident.

Gowdy quoted Rice as saying, “Our current assessment is that what happened in Beghazi was…in fact, initially a spontaneous reaction” to an anti-Muslim YouTube video.

“I don’t know what the phrase “in fact” means in diplomatic legalese. I can tell you what it means in a court room, it means it’s a fact,” Gowdy proclaimed.

“I would like to have another hearing where we can ask Ambassador Rice, under oath, who told you what when. You are going to blame the intelligence committee? You come before this committee and you tell us who told you it was video!” he added, raising his voice now.

Gowdy went on to say that Carney, the “spokesperson of the leader of the free world,” also went on the record saying there was no evidence supporting the theory that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was premeditated. Carney also blamed the anti-Muslim video for the assault.

“Was it negligence? What it just a reckless disregard for the truth? or was it more nefarious than that?” the congressman asked.

Gowdy then recounted a conversation he had with Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) just before the House Oversight Committee hearing.

“He still gets emotional talking about what he saw in Libya. There were four Americans who died under circumstances we can scarcely fathom. The terror, the fear, the anarchy of being killed in that fashion,” he explained, his voice soaked with emotion.

“This was never about a video! It was never spontaneous! This is terror and I want to know why we were lied to,” Gowdy said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/rep-tre ... e-lied-to/

This is what I'm talking about Buzz. Throw something at me with a dab of detail.
Hope your repair job is coming along, you might consider using synthetic oil on yer rear end, this next time.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Let's play another game of truth/lie.

Name me ONE politician that never lied and who hasn't been assassinated.

Nic
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

nicolas10 wrote:Let's play another game of truth/lie.

Name me ONE politician that never lied and who hasn't been assassinated.

Nic
I totally agree Nic, but that's the part that Buzz and Slick keep denying. they want you to believe that Romney is the only politician that tried to mislead people for political gain, and that the President is like George Washington "I cannot tell a lie" when Our President In fact has been caught in a proven lie. the same proven lie that Sec Clinton, Sec Rice and Press sec Jay Carney told about Benghazi. he also gave the same type of misleading statements during the debate. he gives the same type of misleading statements on the campaign trail. he just flat out gives the same misleading statements. so it only leaves me with this conclusion in regards to Buzz and Slick.

Either they both are ignorant of that fact. or they both are trying to mislead us themselves, which is it?
Last edited by CUDA on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Howdy Nic,
My first thought on your question, before letting it sink in?
Was Winston Churchill.
I don't know why he "popped" into my mind, one would think,
that I would have picked an American.
Then, I realized, that proves your point.

They all are.

Though, I think, history proves that some of them lied to unite and calm the people.
Most of them lied for personal gain, power or control.
Genuinely, a few, to honorably serve and yet they had to lie as well.
People, it seems, just don't want to know the truth.
Most politicians don't believe folks can handle the truth.
Therefore, no requirement to tell the truth.
Full circle. Full stop. Here we are at an imponderable.

It will never change.
It seems most likely, to boil down to?
Are they lying for you?
Or against you?

Who can be held Accountable and Responsible?
Then cast your vote.
Though, as you have recently pointed out?
Given undesirable choices?
It's like "casting your seed" upon the ground.

Thanx Nic