Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Jumoschwanz

Re: Won't stop till the citizens are poor

Post by Jumoschwanz »

callmeslick wrote:still don't get it, do you? It isn't Obama or Democrats that are the problem. You have touched on my
fear, of over 20 years. We are moving toward a nation with 1% of the population having money and the
rest dirt-poor.
So Call, I guess that someday, after so much arguing with these dumbasses that you think one day a light is going to go on in their heads? I can throw something in once in a while, but I am sure glad that you do most of the work.

It is sort of like raking leaves in the wind huh?
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

well at least he has the Moral fortitude to enter the debate. I might not agree with Slick (EVER :P ), and we all might poke Jabs at one another and might even take a little satisfaction in poking each other in the eye once in a while. but he doesn't hide. and at the end of the day HOPEFULLY we can agree to disagree.
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Jumoschwanz wrote:
It is sort of like raking leaves in the wind huh?
actually, it's sort of a hoot watching/reading some of the enlightened souls here. They watch, and whine,
while their nation slips away into oligarchy. All the while, they do the bidding of their masters and blame the media, liberals, or whatever other goofy shit Fox News tells them to think.
Last edited by callmeslick on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:well at least he has the Moral fortitude to enter the debate. I might not agree with Slick (EVER :P ), and we all might poke Jabs at one another and might even take a little satisfaction in poking each other in the eye once in a while. but he doesn't hide. and at the end of the day HOPEFULLY we can agree to disagree.
well put. I would hope that folks realize that knowledgable debate is at the foundation of what keeps this country alive. I put in my two cents because I still carry hope that a very detrimental process is not too far gone. Hell, I can accept you, or anyone, disagreeing. I just look at the reality sometimes, though, and shake my head, simply blown away that people don't see how things are working......

a quick 'for-instance'.....in the next 10 days, I will, if all goes as scheduled, dine with a sitting Senator,
have a few drinks with two congressmen and my state's governor. And folks whine about elected officials being 'out of touch'?? Ain't America grand!

Oh, and ruggie: Thanks for demonstating exactly HOW much stupidity is out there to be soaked up by a public unwilling to think. I suppose the Honolulu newspaper just puts in birth notices on a whim. Obama's was published. Oh, and since my parents are Methodists, I still am, as an adult?? How stupid are you?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: I suppose the Honolulu newspaper just puts in birth notices on a whim. Obama's was published.
They can't seem to find that microfiche in the newspaper's records. And we wouldn't need to see any of that stuff if Obama would produce what was requested of him. At this stage it doesn't matter cuz he'll fulfill his term regardless.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and, you'll continue, Ruggie, to obsess on drummed up stupidity while more opportunities to actually have a government 'by the people'that will do things 'for the people' get squelched. Sad, actually.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote:and, you'll continue, Ruggie, to obsess on drummed up stupidity while more opportunities to actually have a government 'by the people'that will do things 'for the people' get squelched. Sad, actually.
You're an idiot, Slick. I've posted more in these forums about what's wrong with politicians in general while you defend anything the Libs do or say. Bush infringed upon our Constitutional rights. Clinton did before him. And Obama Bin Laden is setting things into motion that will make both Clinton and Bush look like pikers. You're the one that doesn't get it.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:You're an idiot, Slick. I've posted more in these forums about what's wrong with politicians in general while you defend anything the Libs do or say.
nonsense. You've whined about politicians and never indicated one practical thing you do, or plan to do, to change it. I wouldn't even agree with your definition of Liberal or Conservative and any reading of what I've written over the years clearly shows that I can skewer the extremes on both sides.

Bush infringed upon our Constitutional rights. Clinton did before him. And Obama Bin Laden is setting things into motion that will make both Clinton and Bush look like pikers. You're the one that doesn't get it.
what rights, exactly, does Obama infringe upon, or 'set things in motion' to do so? And, once again, how do YOU, personally, intend to address the matter? The phrase 'talk is cheap' comes to mind.

finally.....when you veer off into stupidity like the 'birthplace' of Obama, you are doing the bidding of your masters. Religion? Obama clearly has not been a practicing Muslim at any time in his adult life. And, if he were, so what? You do support religious freedom, don't you? Or, is that a Constitutional right that doesn't matter to you all that much?? Once again, you just march in lockstep with the folks trying to blow smoke up the ass of the public. It comes down to this: an electorate, ignorant of facts and confused by trivia, will never get around to figuring out the real problems.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: what rights, exactly, does Obama infringe upon, or 'set things in motion' to do so? And, once again, how do YOU, personally, intend to address the matter? The phrase 'talk is cheap' comes to mind.
Getting directly involved in the running of a private corporation sure sounds unconstitutional to me. When in the history of this country has a sitting president fired a CEO of a privately run business? I know that doesn't sound like much to you but that's how things used to run in the good 'ol USSR.
And, if he were, so what? You do support religious freedom, don't you?
Yes I do. But if was indeed a practicing Muslim and lied about it then I'd have a problem. Do you think that he'd have been voted in if he was?
you just march in lockstep with the folks trying to blow smoke up the ass of the public.
ROFL, clearly you've never understood anything I've said on these boards. I'm not calling for Obama to be removed. However I would like the truth and the facts. Seems to me that if the birth certificate issue is truly a non issue you'd think that Obama would request from Hawaii the birth certificate of the kind that would shut up the so-called folks in lockstep. I've had people question me about things in the past so I produced the proof and told them to their face "there ya go, now shut the fuck up bitch". Hell, I've done that here to you by providing links to back up what I've said. You've done that as well. So exactly why won't Obama do it? Where there's smoke there's fire.

We're not going to agree about much Slick. You have very little respect for the laws of this country as evidenced by your support for illegal immigration. You're one of those that picks and chooses what he wants to believe based on what political party he's following. Whereas I have my beliefs and while they bridge the beliefs in aspects of both parties I don't follow nor agree with the party line of either. I've stated over and over again that politicians are the enemy of the public regardless of whether they're elephant or donkey. As for my ideas for fixing the system the easiest, cheapest and most effective way would be to term limit federal judges and congress. Limit them to 2 terms. Period. That would slow down a lot of the lobbying going on and we just might see people who would run for office for the right reasons. Currently I see one or two congressmen who are there for righteous reasons. IMHO the rest have acted treasonous.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:Getting directly involved in the running of a private corporation sure sounds unconstitutional to me.
really?? On what grounds?? Read the words relating to 'regulation of commerce' and get back to me.
But if was indeed a practicing Muslim and lied about it then I'd have a problem. Do you think that he'd have been voted in if he was?
be he wasn't and didn't, so why focus on the matter?? Once again, this sort of stuff is a distraction from the true problems, which are many, in the country.
So exactly why won't Obama do it? Where there's smoke there's fire.
again, nonsense, and complete nonsense at that. What other president has ever been subjected to the level of disrespect hurled by some at Obama?? Oh, and you'd like another reason? By allowing this stupidity to continue, the Obama political team can allow the 'right' to hang themselves with their own ropes. When you cut through it all, politics is still there, and part of his team has to be focused on re-election. This sort of stuff alienates SO many people, especially in the east and midwest that it plays to Obama's long-term advantage to let the moron fringe persist.
We're not going to agree about much Slick.
no disagreement here.
You have very little respect for the laws of this country as evidenced by your support for illegal immigration.
wrong, Captain Spandex. I merely accept the reality that 12 million folks are already here, most of them with established families, paying taxes and raising American-born children. I just want to deal with that reality and not piss away my nation's energies and resources on idiotic plans that don't work(deportation).
You're one of those that picks and chooses what he wants to believe based on what political party he's following.
if you believe that, your reading comprehension needs some work.
Whereas I have my beliefs and while they bridge the beliefs in aspects of both parties I don't follow nor agree with the party line of either. I've stated over and over again that politicians are the enemy of the public regardless of whether they're elephant or donkey. As for my ideas for fixing the system the easiest, cheapest and most effective way would be to term limit federal judges and congress. Limit them to 2 terms. Period. That would slow down a lot of the lobbying going on and we just might see people who would run for office for the right reasons. Currently I see one or two congressmen who are there for righteous reasons. IMHO the rest have acted treasonous.
I return to the basic question, then: What do YOU plan to do to effect this change? Another: what have you done, to this point, to get your input across. And, a third: how will term limits affect things whatsoever, when all they will probably do is create a merry-go-round of the same faces through different positions??