Feck

Buzz

Feck

Post by Buzz »

They took a piece of skin from my right ear and sewed it onto the right eyeball. Hopefully that will seal the eye closed now. Just sewing the eye together hasn't been working.

That was the easy part. I went to another doctor for the melanoma on my left cheek. The used the slow mohs method. They cut off a slice, and send it to the lab to see if they got it all. Then after seeing the results the next day they know if they need to take more off. The did that for three days for me. That was the easy part. I had about a 2" square chunk missing. The problen if was right under my eye. The only eye I can see out of. The doctor was worried about a graft over the missing chunk would pull the lower eye lid down when it healed. So, he got creative. My bad luck. He made a cut starting at my left temple across my lower eye lid, up to the corner of my eye, all way down the side of my nose to below my mouth. Then he grabbed the skin from my chin area and pulled it to my eye and sewed it.

I look like I lost a fight with a bear. I must have 50 stitches. Maybe more. It's hard to look at myself long enough to count them. The worse part is my eye. Even though it was supposed to preven my lower eye lid from pulling down. My eye lid is pulled down. My eye lids and my eye itself it bright red and swollen. My vision it very blurry. It's fun trying to type this, but i'm bored of sitting around.

I went to Colorado Springs alone to have this done. So, I had to stay awake for all this. So I was injected with a ton on lidecane. The side effect is it burns out the nerve ends. It must have hit my tooth nerves, because it feels like I have 5 toothaches.

Anyway, i'm not having a great week. You can call me Franky from now on.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Feck

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Best of luck to you, Buzz.
nicolas10

Post by nicolas10 »

Hope things improve from this point on.
fatman

Post by fatman »

Hope it heals up alright for ya Buzz hang in there dude
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

nicolas10 wrote:Hope things improve from this point on.
I'm surprised Nic.

Thanks.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

Jeez Buzz, that's a whole lot of stuff going on at once. Are you sure this doctor is doing the correct procedure(s)? The worst part is you're going thru it alone. Wish I was closer, bro. Do you have anyone that can help you out when you need to do stuff like this?
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Buzz wrote:They took a piece of skin from my right ear and sewed it onto the right eyeball. Hopefully that will seal the eye closed now. Just sewing the eye together hasn't been working.

That was the easy part. I went to another doctor for the melanoma on my left cheek. The used the slow mohs method. They cut off a slice, and send it to the lab to see if they got it all. Then after seeing the results the next day they know if they need to take more off. The did that for three days for me. That was the easy part. I had about a 2" square chunk missing. The problen if was right under my eye. The only eye I can see out of. The doctor was worried about a graft over the missing chunk would pull the lower eye lid down when it healed. So, he got creative. My bad luck. He made a cut starting at my left temple across my lower eye lid, up to the corner of my eye, all way down the side of my nose to below my mouth. Then he grabbed the skin from my chin area and pulled it to my eye and sewed it.

I look like I lost a fight with a bear. I must have 50 stitches. Maybe more. It's hard to look at myself long enough to count them. The worse part is my eye. Even though it was supposed to preven my lower eye lid from pulling down. My eye lid is pulled down. My eye lids and my eye itself it bright red and swollen. My vision it very blurry. It's fun trying to type this, but i'm bored of sitting around.

I went to Colorado Springs alone to have this done. So, I had to stay awake for all this. So I was injected with a ton on lidecane. The side effect is it burns out the nerve ends. It must have hit my tooth nerves, because it feels like I have 5 toothaches.

Anyway, i'm not having a great week. You can call me Franky from now on.
:shock:

WOW Buzz I hope you get better soon
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

best wishes for a speedy recovery, Buzz. Like Ruggie said, it sucks to go through solo. I hope you heal quick and get back onto the trout streams(with appropriate sunscreen).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
oFZo

Post by oFZo »

Can't say much more than the rest of the guys: I hope things get better, soon.
Sincerely.
"How about no, you Crazy Dutch Bastard?"
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

callmeslick wrote:best wishes for a speedy recovery, Buzz. Like Ruggie said, it sucks to go through solo. I hope you heal quick and get back onto the trout streams(with appropriate sunscreen).
Not alone. I've got God and Buddy.

More than I need to get through anything.