4.09 is finally out

Movies, TV, Music, Videos, Gaming ... all things entertainment.
DKoor

Re: 4.09 is finally out

Post by DKoor »

FatCat_99 wrote:
DKoor wrote:Just flew some test missions... hehe as expected in fight Fokker is a real dog, but can outdive those eager VVS crates 8-) .

Madsen cannons would give us the edge we need :twisted: (head ons :lol: ).

I don't doubt that AAA people will soon release pit for it :? .

Apparently they already fly G.55 :| .
Adding cockpit from other plane is 5 minute work, to make some "frankenpit" they need more time. Of course somebody could make proper pit for it but those who can do it would offer it to us anyway. Any good modeler have interest to get his work in official patch, that's always good reference for other jobs.

Fokkers are fun, Viikate really made them beautifully but making FM was PITA, fixed pitch props are hard to make in Il2.
The more I fly new planes the more I appreciate the work of Team Daidalos... with a risk of sounding like a last suck up, you guys really did some wonder work there.

I'm painfully aware that copy/paste work is not really a work...

Also those planes with franken pits may not have FM's as good as those originally flyable, so that can be a problem sometimes (B5N :? ).

Anyhow thanks for the work so far, and I wish you best in all your future projects 8-) .
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

I'm glad you like the patch, if you have any ideas and suggestions let me know. I can always squeeze in something for CWOS-ians.

Check new planes from outside view and pay attention on pilot when you move stick. ;)
"When You Side With A Man, You Stick With Him"
Faustnik

Post by Faustnik »

Was Iasi an important area with JG77 vs. 20SAD in Barbarossa? The Rumaniams pilots aimed at Odessa mainly, right?

(I am trying to read the great 4.09 guide, but, I'm still having a tough time. :oops: )
DKoor

Post by DKoor »

FatCat_99 wrote:I'm glad you like the patch, if you have any ideas and suggestions let me know. I can always squeeze in something for CWOS-ians.

Check new planes from outside view and pay attention on pilot when you move stick. ;)
Of course mate I accidentally noticed that today... I was pleasantly surprised 8-) .
FatCat_99

Post by FatCat_99 »

Faustnik wrote:Was Iasi an important area with JG77 vs. 20SAD in Barbarossa? The Rumaniams pilots aimed at Odessa mainly, right?

(I am trying to read the great 4.09 guide, but, I'm still having a tough time. :oops: )
Hi, how are you doing ?

I'm not an expert for that area but from what I can see in Readme I would say that JG77 was more involved around Odessa and JG52 was in Iasi area. If you want I can ask guys who made a map about Order Of Battle.

FC
"When You Side With A Man, You Stick With Him"
Faustnik

Post by Faustnik »

Thanks for looking at it!

So, JG77 to east, towards Odessa.

JG52 to West, towards Isai.

:?:

I will try it read the Order Of Battle info. :)

(Thanks asking about me. I'm all OK. 8-) I can't read well, and still have a tough time with talking, but, no bid deal, I'm improving. )