Since Res didn't post his preseason analysis

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

Since Res didn't post his preseason analysis

Post by callmeslick »

......of the NFL, here's Slick's short version.

NFC East--Eagles take this in a cakewalk. Yes, they are having real issues but frankly, this is now the worst division in pro football.
NFC North--Pack looks to be the class, tired of waiting for Vikes, Bears or Lions to meet expectations. The Vikes have Cousins, who should be good for a few chokes. Lions are yet another team thinking that somehow Belichek rubs off on any coach.
NFC South--NOLA or Atlanta. Both make the playoffs, suspect NOLA is better all around. Pretty competitive group.
NFC West--LA should take it, but this one could be a close race. Jimmy G is not enough to carry San Fran, though.

playoff teams--Philly, Green Bay, NOLA, LA Rams, Vikes and Atlanta Dark Horse--Cardinals
NFC Champ--Green Bay

AFC East--Pats in a similar to Eagles fashion, except the Pats, if healthy, are the best team in the fucking league. Rest of division sucks, as usual.
AFC North--Baltimore regains the top spot, Steelers get playoffs, the other two as usual.
AFC South--Everyone says this is Indy's year to shine. We'll see, but see this as the most competetive division in the NFL. Picking Houston.
AFC West--Finally Andy Reid has a chance to get the division title, and maybe do something with it. Or, maybe not. Picking Oakland to be an upsetter.

playoff teams--Pats, Ravens, Steelers, Houston,KC, Oakland. Dark Horse(besides Oakland)--Tennessee
AFC Champ--Pats

Super Bowl--really, is there some suspense??
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Since Res didn't post his preseason analysis

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

It's been a crazy few weeks. I just didn't have time this year.

I'll post a Readers Digest version shortly.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:25 am Picking Oakland to be an upsetter.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oakland is a hot mess dumpster fire!
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

AFC North
Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) Even without Le'Veon Bell they should make a deep playoff run.
Baltimore Ravens (8-8) Slow and steady. It's the Ravens way.
Cleveland Browns (5-11) I'll give all those draft picks a WAR of +5.
Cincinnati Bengals (4-12) When are the Bungles moving to St. Louis?

AFC South
Jacksonville Jaguars (13-3) I don't trust Blake Bortles as far as I could throw him. But that defense looks scary good.
Tennessee Titans (10-6) Balance. They've got it.
Houston Texans (10-6) Run, Watson! RUN!
Indianapolis Colts (5-11) They finally have Luck back. It's a shame the rest of the team sucks.

AFC East
New England Patriots (13-3) By default. Yawn.
New York Jets (5-11) Yawn.
Buffalo Bills (4-12) Yawn.
Miami Dolphins (3-13) Yawn.

AFC West
Los Angeles Chargers (12-4) They finished out last year going 9-3 and this year they're better.
Kansas City Chiefs (9-7) Mahomes isn't ready. The Chiefs are rushing him.
Oakland Raiders (8-8) From playoffs contender to dumpster fire in one off-season.
Denver Broncos (7-9) How the mighty have fallen.

NFC North
Minnesota Vikings (14-2) I'm all in with these guys. "Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Green Bay Packers (11-5) Did Aaron Rodgers retire? No? Well then, the Pack are good for 11.
Detroit Lions (8-8) 10 years at QB. Has never won a playoff game. Hey! Let's give him $140 million bucks!
Chicago Bears (7-9) Da Bears! ... DOH!!!

NFC South
New Orleans Saints (13-3) Could end the season with the #1 offense in the league.
Atlanta Falcons (10-6) These birds can still fly.
Carolina Panthers (9-7) They're in transition. But with Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey they should finish with a winning record.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-13) The worst front office in football has destroyed this team.

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles (12-4) By default. The rest of the East sucks.
Dallas Cowboys (9-7) Well, that window sure closed fast.
Washington Redskins (8-8) Hey, Bruce Allen. This may sound crazy. But go fuck yourself! And I don't mean maybe!
New York Giants (7-9) Eli Manning should retire while he still has some dignity left.

NFC West
Los Angeles Rams (13-3) They'll have the West wrapped up by the first week of December.
San Francisco (8-8) I'm not buying into the Garoppoloppoloppoloo hype and the rest of the team is fair to middling at best.
Seattle Seahawks (8-8) I sure hope Wilson has life insurance. With that O-line he's gonna need it.
Arizona Cardinals (5-11) Bradford will be elite for the 5 minutes he plays before he gets hurt.

AFC Championship game: Los Angeles Chargers vs Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC Championship game: Los Angeles Rams vs Minnesota Vikings

Super Bowl: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Minnesota Vikings

Super Bowl winner: Minnesota Vikings