like lambs to the slaughter

The New England Patriots suck! Discuss.
callmeslick

like lambs to the slaughter

Post by callmeslick »

Res, early line on the Pats v Eagles?? This should be easy, but knowing the Pats, they'll scare me once or twice before hoisting the trophy.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: like lambs to the slaughter

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 pm Res, early line on the Pats v Eagles??
Most books are at 5.5 but I've seen a few at 6. That's a pretty big line for a Super Bowl and not very flattering for Foles.
I'll take Philly and the points.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I don't make SB bets past win-lose, at this point, for my Pats. They always seem to challenge my blood pressure meds before the game is over. The feeling subsides as I see them hoist the trophy, mind you, but still......
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Okay then, I'll take Philly straight up. (I think the Pats have used up all their 4th quarter miracles)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

This is the game the Pats won't need a fourth quarter miracle. I predict that indoors, they step on the gas and dare the Eagles to keep up.
Reservoir_Dog

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:59 pm I predict that indoors, they step on the gas and dare the Eagles to keep up.
That's a daring prediction. You know, seeing how that's probably their philosophy going into EVERY game they play. :lol: :lol: :lol:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

not really, if you watch them every week. Last week, given the Brady injury, they were going for a controlled, low scoring number. Losing Gronk fecked with that completely, but Amendola came through nobly. Sometimes they go for the throat, other teams get the slow grinddown to a nub approach. I can see a hurry up, fast paced attack aimed at wearing those big boys on the Eagles front down.