yep, he's going to fuck this part of the job up, too

callmeslick

yep, he's going to fuck this part of the job up, too

Post by callmeslick »

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-milit ... nce-2017-2

Obama had rejected this as too risky. Not the Great Pumpkin. No wonder he came over here to Dover yesterday. That marked his first victim in our military. There will be more.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Re: yep, he's going to fuck this part of the job up, too

Post by Pudfark »

Hmmm....let's see....Obama's final act...use B-2 nuclear capable bombers to kill a bunch of goats and their herders.

Old Pudfark sez: " Just put the binky back in yer pie hole and calm down... "
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 pmObama had rejected this as too risky.
When you don't have any balls everything is risky!
If you had a clue how this stuff works you would not jump to a conclusion this early but with that being said I expect it from a political hack!
Last edited by Darkhorse on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Darkhorse wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm
callmeslick wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:57 pmObama had rejected this as too risky.
When you don't have any balls everything is risky!
If you had a clue how this stuff works you would not jump to a conclusion this early but with that being said I expect it form a political hack!
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I'd prefer brains, which Obama displayed daily and which have yet to be seen in the White House since he departed.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Oh, and DH, wasn't 'strong' supposed to be what we got with Bush, Jr?? Seems like strong cost us a few thousand domestic deaths from terrorism, a few hundred more from fucked up responses to natural disasters, got us into two wars killing hundreds of thousands(a few more thousand of our citizens in there), etc, etc.

No, give me brains.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Also, DH, it seems reliable reports have it that Cheetolini didn't even bother to venture into the Situation Room during the raid. Imagine if Obama had done such a thing! Where was your 'strong' leader? Resting the famously sore tootsies? Saving his valuable time for Twitter rants about TV ratings? If this is your idea of strong, Darkhorse, you really give me pause about what sort of military we've developed and trained on my dime......
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Yawn...cry babies...snooze....
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 pm Also, DH, it seems reliable reports have it that Cheetolini didn't even bother to venture into the Situation Room during the raid. Imagine if Obama had done such a thing! Where was your 'strong' leader? Resting the famously sore tootsies? Saving his valuable time for Twitter rants about TV ratings? If this is your idea of strong, Darkhorse, you really give me pause about what sort of military we've developed and trained on my dime......
Like I said, you don't have a fucking clue. Just continue sitting on your fat ass in your comfy chair throwing your insults!
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

and you just keep on ducking the questions with your bogus, "I know things that you'll never know" bullshit.