The suk it encore....

Pudfark

The suk it encore....

Post by Pudfark »

President Trump breaks Obama's record of most executive actions in first week

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /21701658/

Careful, you may find it arousing.... ;)
callmeslick

Re: The suk it encore....

Post by callmeslick »

Obama never held the record. Look up the FACTS. I do know this: he proposed a ban on immigration from Middle Eastern nations, but conveniently left out the three where he owns Trump Properties, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Hmmmmm, I guess that's ok, since no immigrants from Saudi Arabia or Egypt would EVER come here to harm US citizens, right?

9/11 cough, cough........WTF?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 amhe proposed a ban on immigration from Middle Eastern nations
He didn't just ban immigration. He banned anyone from those countries from even entering the Untied States.

And yes, those 3 countries missing from the list was quite blatant.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: He didn't ban Israel either.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill Clinton was the engineer of 9-11 and Obama the engineer of multiple terrorist acts in this country during his rain/reign.
Just thinking about Bozo Harambe O-shit's Nobel prize....still gives me the giggles. ;)
Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

Pudfark wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:14 pm He didn't ban Israel either....
Perhaps you could explain to us just how many radical Muslim terrorists have come out of Israel. :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

He did, my Jewish friends noted with alarm(one or two even voted for him, now seriously regretful) also declare that CHRISTIANS would be given preference. The whole thing is utterly Unconstitutional, hence the 3 or 4 lawsuits already filed. Just said to my wife,"we'll see our taxes go up just to pay for all the damned lawsuits".
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Listening to you two whine...is getting laborious... :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the really cool things Obama did was to jamb/jam up the courts...kinda like what Hairy Reed did with the Nuke option... :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is biting you now as well...lower fed court don't mean shit. :lol: :lol: :lol: Aim higher. 8-)
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

:D :D :D :D
Darkhorse

Post by Darkhorse »

callmeslick wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 amI do know this: he proposed a ban on immigration from Middle Eastern nations, but conveniently left out the three where he owns Trump Properties, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. Hmmmmm, I guess that's ok, since no immigrants from Saudi Arabia or Egypt would EVER come here to harm US citizens, right?
"White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the seven countries affected by the order – Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen – had been previously identified by the Obama administration as harboring terrorists." The seven countries impacted come from a list agreed upon by the Obama administration and Congress. In 2015, the Terrorist Travel Prevention Act placed U.S. travel restrictions on some citizens from Iran, Iraq, Sudan and Syria, and on other foreigners who previously traveled to those countries. Then last year, President Obama's Department of Homeland Security added Libya, Somalia and Yemen to the list. The countries included in President Trump’s order were not randomly chosen by the Trump administration. Most of the measures in the order are temporary. Citizens from the seven countries may in some cases be banned from entering the U.S. for up to 90 days, and the U.S. refugee program will resume after 120 days. It is true that the president did suspend the refugee Syrian program, but only until extreme vetting measures can be put in place. The fact is, Trump’s order is not even a new thing. Back in 2011, after it was discovered that two Iraqi refugees living in Bowling Green, Ky., were trying to assist Al Qaeda, then-President Obama reacted by suspending travel for some people from Iraq for six months."
Now we have demonstrable evidence that if you try to lead from behind, eventually the guys up front will stop looking back for instructions.
Government-coerced expression is a feature of dictatorships that has no place in a free country