fatman

Nice car Ruggie

Post by fatman »

8-) :P

callmeslick

Re: Nice car Ruggie

Post by callmeslick »

an Oklahoma 'hunting' car. :lol:
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Daiichidoku

Post by Daiichidoku »

note how the rims are completely devoid of piss...
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

a wider range view would show a small pile of cat carcasses to the left.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

A future vote for "change"....
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:A future vote for "change"....

yeah, that would hold up well against the US military. Change my ass.
Wullie

Post by Wullie »

callmeslick wrote:

Have you paid the slightest bit of attention as to what those swarthy sons of the desert are using to "hold up against the military" lately?

Fast reverse to the Revolutionary War, look at what those damned COLONIALS used to upset the established MILITARY

Here, have a merit badge.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

apples and oranges, Wullie.....especially the Revolution. That's goes to Madison's idea that gun ownership would allow for a popular uprising against an oppressive government. A fair possibility when both sides had
single shot long guns and handguns, but you DO realize that your government/military possesses shit most of us couldn't even speculate about? Those days passed into the rear-view mirror in the 20th century sometime.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:

By law, the U.S. Military cannot be used inside the country....and I find it humorous and naive on your part, that you hope/think that somebody would do something for you, that you would not do for them....have another lollipop, Slick.

Old Pudfark sez: " The gay boys say " you get out of it, what you put in it "...quit being an ass, Slick. "
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

Pudfark wrote:By law, the U.S. Military cannot be used inside the country....
correct, with the clear exception of a civil war, which is what was implied. You surely don't think the government is going to sit idly by whilst a bunch of yahoos(be they right-wing, left-wing, whatever) goes gunning for fellow citizens or elected officials?

and I find it humorous and naive on your part, that you hope/think that somebody would do something for you, that you would not do for them....have another lollipop, Slick.
speaking of lollipops, if you think your way gets this nation to move forward, you're the sucker.