why I hate Liberals,

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: why I hate Liberals,

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

HappyHappy wrote:.....Liberals/Communists.....
Just in case you'd like to know....that's where your entire argument falls to pieces and becomes irrelevant.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: Apparently, there are a few fatwahs banning insurance as forbidden.
If that is indeed the case I can see a Supreme Court case coming. As for the Scientologist thing, I heard it from an ex Scientologist at dinner last nite. She laughed and said she has proof of contributions over the past decade to the church. So I would imagine that somewhere, somehow there is some truth to that particular rumor.

And I guess I'm going to have to be a criminal because I object to being forced into a 3rd party contract by our government. That in itself is unconstitutional.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:And I guess I'm going to have to be a criminal because I object to being forced into a 3rd party contract by our government. That in itself is unconstitutional.
actually, no, it isn't. Most states have mandatory auto insurance, and have for years. Likewise, other stuff has been a mandated purchase nationwide(flood insurance,etc). It will hold up in court. Now, if you don't wish to carry medical insurance, I'd say it goes way past criminal. It's idiotic, given the financial risk to you and your family.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

HappyHappy wrote:Calmeslick, the first rule of Liberals/Communists is when backed into a corner ask for
esoteric facts and or complain about spelling.

I am sure you care little about my opinion of you, but I will say you are at least
as worthless as Obama and Pelosi in my mind.

I hate communists and will never suffer them gladly.

HH
I don't suffer fools gladly, so I suppose we're even. Worth noting, you couldn't even begin to support your
own assertions. Fool.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

I love how folks think they can link words, almost randomly. Liberals/Communists, Progressives/Fascists, whatever......here's a hint: just because YOU claim there is some relationship or meaning, it isn't necessarily so. You have to be able to actually prove your point. So when Happy Happy bristles at my making fun of his hasty spelling, he avoids the more serious question I raised of his lack of thinking. He makes claims, as did Cuda at the outset, that simply aren't backed up by facts. And, when asked to back it up with facts, one tends to get the lame-ass answers like Happy offered.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: actually, no, it isn't. Most states have mandatory auto insurance, and have for years.
Having a drivers license if a privelige. Part of having it is having insurance. Apples and oranges.

Now, if you don't wish to carry medical insurance, I'd say it goes way past criminal. It's idiotic, given the financial risk to you and your family.
It's none of yours or the government's business about financial risk to my family. Your thinking is typical of the left wing (commie) mindset. The government (and you) know whats best for me, my opinion doesn't matter. And this is why I dislike your party and what it stands for. The government is going to make me a criminal because I refuse to participate in their unconstitutional pogroms. Fuck Obama, fuck your party and fuck your liberal attitudes. The gall that comes from both parties makes me sick but yours in particular forces me to participate in a third party contract. And regardless what you think it is unconstitutional. Although if I'm Amish, Muslim or Scientologist I get a pass. Which is racist at the very least.

Thanks for the answer Slick, you've said some dumbass shit in the past but now you are the know all and be all of what is good for my family. That's one set of balls on ya. Turnabout is fair play. TBH what would be best for your family would be a 200 gr. hollowpoint thru the roof of your mouth. That way your wife could move on to a real man who wouldn't put up with what others tell him he should do................
All the cool LOMAC stuff
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Any adult of sound mind can refuse medical treatment. Citizens of certain religious beliefs summarily refuse medical treatment. Think about it.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'm not talking about treatment per se, I'm talking about being classified a criminal because I refuse to participate in a "medical program" that I'm opposed to.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:
callmeslick wrote: actually, no, it isn't. Most states have mandatory auto insurance, and have for years.
Having a drivers license if a privelige. Part of having it is having insurance. Apples and oranges.
yes and no. The way the healthcare law is written, you can opt out. You just have to pay a fee that goes into a fund to pay hospitals for unreinbursed expenses. Where the whole thing gets interesting(and this should interest you) is for undocumented aliens. It goes like this: if everyone has to carry insurance cards,
can the lack of one(or the opt-out paperwork) be considered just cause to check into legal immigration status? Some folks would say it is, and it's a matter of Federal Law.

It's none of yours or the government's business about financial risk to my family. Your thinking is typical of the left wing (commie) mindset. The government (and you) know whats best for me, my opinion doesn't matter. And this is why I dislike your party and what it stands for. The government is going to make me a criminal because I refuse to participate in their unconstitutional pogroms. Fuck Obama, fuck your party and fuck your liberal attitudes. The gall that comes from both parties makes me sick but yours in particular forces me to participate in a third party contract. And regardless what you think it is unconstitutional. Although if I'm Amish, Muslim or Scientologist I get a pass. Which is racist at the very least.
Actually, there is no religious opt-out except for the Amish. Some others may try, but nothing written into law. My advice was simply sound financial advice. Hell, if you don't want to carry insurance, with the prices of medical services, Ruggie, be my freaking guest. Just do me this favor: don't ask me to pay for it, when you go to a hospital or clinic. Because, right now, I do. And, big-time, I might add. As for the Amish thing, what they do, within their community, is essentially communism on a small scale. When a member of the community needs medical expenses covered, the community pitches in and pays. Likewise, if a fire destroys a member's property, the community rebuilds. It's about as liberal an attitude as a group could have, actually.
Thanks for the answer Slick, you've said some dumbass shit in the past but now you are the know all and be all of what is good for my family. That's one set of balls on ya. Turnabout is fair play. TBH what would be best for your family would be a 200 gr. hollowpoint thru the roof of your mouth. That way your wife could move on to a real man who wouldn't put up with what others tell him he should do................
as I said above, idiot-boy, I'm just suggesting that it is STUPID not to carry insurance. Far be it from me telling you what to do, individual to individual. Of course, you'll bring the matter to a boatload of stupid with the comment above, but really, who's surprised by that? :roll:
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

ruggbutt wrote:I'm not talking about treatment per se, I'm talking about being classified a criminal because I refuse to participate in a "medical program" that I'm opposed to.
no one would classify you as a criminal. You pay the fee($3000?) and opt out. Quit being a moron, and playing the martyr. The whining is getting so loud I can hear you here in PA.