OLYMPIC UPSET!

CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Re: OLYMPIC UPSET!

Post by CUDA »

Reservoir_Dog wrote:Rugg = bullshit artist.
OMG!!!!!!! Rugg is becoming a LIBERAL :shock:
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

CUDA wrote:
Reservoir_Dog wrote:Rugg = bullshit artist.
OMG!!!!!!! Rugg is becoming a LIBERAL :shock:
Indeed. Rugg is VERY liberal with his bullshit.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

now, come on guys, give the Ruggster a break. He was very clear.....he refused to provide one piece of evidence to back up his bullshit claim for a very good reason: I disagree with his approach to immigration.
That makes perfect sense, right? :?
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

The history of this current forum....only goes back about 7-8 months ago...A quick search I did..for "redneck" a day ago, shows that Slick has not used "redneck" in a descriptive manner in this period of time. That does not mean, he didn't use it before.... 8-)

Old Pufark sez: " It is a hoot watching y'all waste the bandwidth and your time...debating it "
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

I'd call it a day if I were you Res. I've doucheslapped the fuck outta you so many times on these forums that you should let sleeping dogs lie. As for you Slick, I could give a fuck less what you think of Bush, me or anyone else. Cuz in my world you'd be laughed at by even our women-folk for what a liberal (read: pussy) you are. I've told you over and over again that one of these days I was going to stop responding to your bullshit cuz every time I've provided a link you refused to discuss any further when you were wrong. That's what fags, pussies and Res-douches do.
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yet, you've responded to every post I've made in this thread. You simply choose not to answer my question.
FWIW, I have read a lot of links you've given. I've responded if I thought it was warrented, sometimes agreeing sometimes not. What I haven't done is make an erroneous statement about you, or anyone else, and not publicly be man enough to admit the error when pointed out. Talk about others being pussies, that is exactly what you are showing yourself to be. Not man enough to stand up and say, 'perhaps I had you confused with someone else', or the like. How freaking lame.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
ruggbutt

Post by ruggbutt »

callmeslick wrote: You simply choose not to answer my question.
How does it feel? I've posted links when asked for proof numerous times. When armed with that no response from you whatsoever. In fact, deflection. Again, how does it feel? I find it funny as hell that you expect someone else to "man up" when you've refused to do so every time you've been wrong on these boards. How about leading by example? NM, lefties don't do that. They call names, they regurgitate the party mantra and when all else fails they call racism. Because the President happens to be black.

Too bad you're so myopic to think that maybe as a man that people don't agree with his policies. Just like people haven't agreed with policies of every single president we've ever had.............................

fneb
All the cool LOMAC stuff
Reservoir_Dog wrote:It's been a long time since she's cum
GOYA

Post by GOYA »

Howdy, boys.

How's everybody doing?

That's nice.

:P
CUDA
Location: The lone Conservative voice in the Liberal Bastion of Portland Oregon

Post by CUDA »

ruggbutt wrote:Image
callmeslick wrote: Image
"In reality, there exists only fact and fiction.
Opinions result from a lack of the former and a reliance on the latter."

Reservoir_Dog
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir_Dog »

callmeslick wrote:now, come on guys, give the Ruggster a break. He was very clear.....he refused to provide one piece of evidence to back up his bullshit claim for a very good reason: I disagree with his approach to immigration.
That makes perfect sense, right? :?
Only in Rugg's little self absorbed world.