Get used/accustomed to it...Your Future!

Pudfark

Get used/accustomed to it...Your Future!

Post by Pudfark »

My oh my...This is the tell.
When y'all do this to each other...well?
You know what's coming.
Go ahead, deny this vid?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09 ... -platform/

Old Pudfark sez? " Yup...been say'in it..fer a few years...it ain't what ya vote...it don't matter...they's gonna do what they want..."
nicolas10

Re: Get used/accustomed to it...Your Future!

Post by nicolas10 »

Bow down to jerusalem, capital of the chosen people.

Nic
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Capitol/Landmark also...to the "un-chosen".
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

More hilarity ensues....

"Democrats are still struggling to come to terms with the brief, but raucous, floor fight that erupted Wednesday at their convention over the restoration of references to God and Jerusalem as Israel's capital to the official platform."

"Delegates who opposed the move were grumbling about being steamrolled by party leaders. And those party leaders were giving conflicting stories about what actually happened. "

But President Obama's deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter contradicted that in an interview Thursday morning with Fox News, as she explained how Obama personally intervened to restore those references.

Meanwhile, delegates who objected called the process unfair.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09 ... z25iNfZb3b
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

that's the Dems, a true 'big tent' with VERY diverse opinions. Damned shame we don't have two parties like that(like we once did).
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

Slick, I sorta view that as typical of the party and it's actions over the past 4 years.
Normally, they do it to others, not themselves. Which, is where, I find the humor in it.

Have you seen any of the vid's on the "floor vote" by acclaim?
It truly is hilarious, all three of them.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

no, I don't watch Fox. The whole matter is trivial, except to the loony right wing. "Trivial" is being charitable, by the way.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Pudfark

Post by Pudfark »

callmeslick wrote:no, I don't watch Fox. The whole matter is trivial, except to the loony right wing. "Trivial" is being charitable, by the way.
"Trivial" meaning that "your" delegates voted and "your" party leaders
"trumped"/overruled them. So, why should y'all allow anybody to vote? Why should
you acknowledge them? It seems, to me, a precedent has been set for the future?
Do you like the idea of not having your vote counted?
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

um, are you sure you're thinking about the Dems, or that you even followed that whole process yesterday. Let's review, the GOP doesn't allow voting on much of anything, and doesn't seat delegates that don't promise to vote on roll call for the nominee, and then follow that up by working nationwide to supress actual election voting, and you are whining(and that is what it is, childish whining) about what?
Barfly

Post by Barfly »

Some election voting must be suppressed, and there must be a controllable method to do so. Otherwise the system is easily corrupted / manipulated. That is elementary, and obvious if you look at the myriad of activities that require licensing or i.d. The only reason you would open up voting with no i.d. required is to cheat the system. If you understand that, and believe that works to your advantage, it speaks to lack of character and / or lack of belief in a democratic election system.