Feck

Buzz

Re: Feck

Post by Buzz »

Yeah, #14/#16 here. We also have a small tan caddis in #18. Forgot it's name.

I also tie up a caddis with a green/yellow butt for evening fishing. Works well to imitate egg laying. Nice time to fish. Cool and quiet.
callmeslick

Post by callmeslick »

yup, ours hatch in a couple weeks on Penn's. I'll be up there for 3 or 4 days. On a heavy night, the water is literally carpeted, bank to bank, with caddis. Clouds of them in the air, tree trunks packed with them.
One year, I was wearing a pair of brown neoprene waders, and apparently was mistaken by the caddis for a tree. My buddy says, "dude, check out the back of your legs"....I must have had(no exaggeration, I swear)over a thousand caddis flies packed and squirming on the back of my legs, layered 3 and 4 deep.
Pudfark wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 11:15 am I live in Texas....you live in America.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Oh, I believe it. Caddis are like locust.
Dawg

Post by Dawg »

Buzz wrote:They took a piece of skin from my right ear and sewed it onto the right eyeball. Hopefully that will seal the eye closed now. Just sewing the eye together hasn't been working.

That was the easy part. I went to another doctor for the melanoma on my left cheek. The used the slow mohs method. They cut off a slice, and send it to the lab to see if they got it all. Then after seeing the results the next day they know if they need to take more off. The did that for three days for me. That was the easy part. I had about a 2" square chunk missing. The problen if was right under my eye. The only eye I can see out of. The doctor was worried about a graft over the missing chunk would pull the lower eye lid down when it healed. So, he got creative. My bad luck. He made a cut starting at my left temple across my lower eye lid, up to the corner of my eye, all way down the side of my nose to below my mouth. Then he grabbed the skin from my chin area and pulled it to my eye and sewed it.

I look like I lost a fight with a bear. I must have 50 stitches. Maybe more. It's hard to look at myself long enough to count them. The worse part is my eye. Even though it was supposed to preven my lower eye lid from pulling down. My eye lid is pulled down. My eye lids and my eye itself it bright red and swollen. My vision it very blurry. It's fun trying to type this, but i'm bored of sitting around.

I went to Colorado Springs alone to have this done. So, I had to stay awake for all this. So I was injected with a ton on lidecane. The side effect is it burns out the nerve ends. It must have hit my tooth nerves, because it feels like I have 5 toothaches.

Anyway, i'm not having a great week. You can call me Franky from now on.
:shock: wtf, over?
fixed up yet?
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: obama.
Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

It's healing, but i'll always look like a bear mauled me.

No big deal. I'm over it.